Chapter Five

****A/N: That awkward moment when you stop posting on your story cuz no one was reading it and get on later and it has over 200 reads... But luckily I kept on writing in case I continued on later! So thanks for everyone that has read and I'm sorry for my absence****

Chapter Five

 Liam opened my door for me as I unbuckled myself. His hands gripped my hips, pulling me from the car and against him. "Welcome home, baby," he murmured.

I moved away from him, glaring at the black door to his house. "This isn't my home," I grumbled.

He chuckled, gripping my hand tightly as he guided me into his condo. The first thing I noticed was it was huge. The front room itself was massive, big enough to house a party all on it's own. The furniture was rather expensive looking and mostly black. The couches were black leather, the coffee fables and lamps were black. The only things not black was the white carpets and walls.

Liam wrapped his arms around me from behind, swinging me around to the kitchen.

"What are you in the mood for?" Liam asked, kissing my cheek.

"I don't care. I'm not really hungry to be honest..." I admitted.

He chuckled, squeezing my sides playfully. "I'll think of something I suppose. But for now, dinner can wait."

I turned to ask what he meant but was cut off as he lifted me up onto the kitchen counter by my hips, his mouth moving right to my neck. I gasped, trying to pull him off of me.

"I-is this why you brought me here? To get in my pants?" I said softly.

Liam grunted, his hands on my hips. "It was on my mind, yes but I guess we can have dinner too." He kissed across my jaw, his hands creeping under my shirt and resting on the bare skin of my waist.

I squirmed, trying to push him away. "So when you said you wanted to get reacquainted with me..."

"You... Your body... The sound of you screaming my name," he listed off, lifting my shirt up bit by bit so my whole tummy was exposed.

I gasped and shoved hard, making him stumble back. I hopped to my feet, yanking my shirt over my exposed stomach. "You're disgusting. Take me home."

"You are home, babe." Liam took my hand and pulled me to him as he sat down on a chair, quickly arranging my legs so I was straddling him. I tried to fight him off, but his arms moved around me, pinning me to his lap.  "Ari, let go. Forget about the past. Let me show you... Show you what we could be, if you'd let me in," he murmured, kissing at my throat again.

"Let me go, please."

"Baby..." His dark brown eyes searched my face.

"Is this a game to you? See how quick you c-can get me in your b-bed?" I whispered, my voice quivering. The last thing I wanted was another guy using me.

Liam must have seen the fear and hurt in my face because he tucked my face unto his neck cradling me in his lap. "No, Ari. Of course not. This isn't a game to me."

"Is it a bet? How much are you getting for it?" I asked.

His hands ran up and down my back soothingly as he shook his head. "It isn't a bet. I can't help but want you, Arianne. You're so innocent and attractive and soft. So inviting. I can't help myself."

"Please take me home, Liam. Please," I whispered into his neck.

Liam stood up quickly, keeping me held against him as he started to walk somewhere.