Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine 

Liam refused to release my hand once we got passed security, always having to touch me in some way, whether it was by holding my hand, looping his arm around my waist, hooking a finger through my belt loop, or even locking him arm through mine. It was obnoxious.

"Let me go," I growled.

"Nope."

I glared at him as he pointed me towards a place to sit. "You're unbearable," I spat.

Liam sat next to me, kissing my cheek. "And you're irritating. But I deal with it because you're mine. So looks like we're even."

I groaned. "I am not an object you can claim as yours!"

Liam put an arm around my waist so I was propped up against him. "You'll see, love. Soon. I'd say a week or so before you're in bed withme," he mused.

I grimaced at his words. "I know this is a game to you, but I'd appreciate it if you would use that language when I'm not around," I said.

Liam kissed the crown of my head. "This isn't a game to me. You aren't a game. I truly want you. Every. Last. Part," he lowered his voice with each word,  biting on my earlobe after he finished his sentence.

"Ugh," I grunted, sitting up roughly, digging my elbow into his side to propel myself upwards.

Liam rolled his eyes at me. "I don't understand why you've been fighting me so much lately."

"Maybe because you kidnapped me?"

"It isn't kidnapping if what I'm taking is mine," he said simply.

I twisted my head to look at him. "I am not y-"

Liam pressed his lips to mine, cutting me off. I quickly shoved him away, scowling. "Not in public, please. That's all I ask."

Liam gripped my side painfully, forcing his lips to my ear. "If I wanted to take you right here, I would take you. As hard or as gently as I wished. I'm in control, remember?" he sneered.

I blushed wildly, gulping thickly. "I'm sorry."

Liam chuckled, kissing my cheek. "It's alright, baby."

"Mom!" I called, hopping out of the car Liam rented.

My mom turned, squinting her eyes to see me. "Arianne!" she gasped.

I took off running, wrapping my arms around her in a tight embrace. "Mom, I missed you," I said, tears filling my eyes.

"Oh, sweetie, I missed you too."

She released me, smiling widely at me before glancing over my shoulder.

"And who is this?" she asked.

Liam put his arms around my waist, pulling me flush against him. "Mom, this is Liam-"

"Her boyfriend. Pleasure to meet you," Liam finished. I shot him a look at that statement, to which he returned with a squeeze to my side.

My mom gave me a surprised look, and then grinned at Liam. "It's nice to meet you too. I'm glad someone is looking after my daughter," she claimed.

He kissed the top of my head. "Yep, I keep a very close eye on her."

A little too close for my liking.

"Come in, you two. Your father will be very happy to see you."

Liam moved to hold my hand, letting me guide him into my old home.

"Honey, look who came to visit!" my mom yelled excitedly.