Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Arianne's POV

Liam led me into the large house, holding my hand. I hid behind him, completely terrified of the guys inside. Zayn mostly, Niall and Louis were fine, and then Harry just gave me the creeps with his watchful eyes.

"It's okay, baby. I've gotcha," Liam reassured me, pulling me around to stand in front of him. We were stationed in front of the door, awaiting to be allowed in.

"Don't be afraid, love. I'll keep you safe," he murmured, kissing my cheek softly.

The door swung open to reveal a smiling Niall. "Liam! And Arianne! Long time no see!" he exclaimed, pulling me into a bear hug, squeezing the air from my lungs. I squeaked in fear, pushing myself away. Liam caught me again, his arms wrapping around my stomach protectively.

"Sorry, mate. She's a bit jumpy. Let's keep the touching to a minimal," Liam said, kissing the top of my head.

Niall saluted him. "Yes, sir."

Liam walked the two of us inside, where I was torn from his grip and into another hug. The smell of cigarette smoke filled my senses and I grew stiff.

"I missed you, Ari," he growled in my ear, refusing to release me.

I whimpered, pushing weakly at his chest. "Liam," I cried out.

Zayn's lips touched my cheek just before Liam ripped me back against him.

"Zayn, don't touch her," he growled, tucking me into his side.

I held onto him, burying my head in his chest.

"Please take me home," I pleaded.

"Arianne!" Louis greeted. "Aw, who scared her?"

I knew Liam was glaring at Zayn,  but instead of replying he leaned down and kissed my head.

"Sorry, Liam. I couldn't help it. She just looks good enough to eat," Zayn admitted, winking at me when I lifted my head.

"C'mon, you can meet our girls," Louis said, smiling gently at me, trying to draw my attention from the terrifying Zayn, and succeeding. Liam led the way,  rubbing my hips soothingly.

We were drawn into a TV room, where two girls were perched on the couches, speaking quietly. One of them smiled at Louis, the other gave me a look, as if she was sorry for me, like she knew what I was going through.

"Hi. I'm El," one said. She had long wavy brown hair and a kind looking round face.  "Louis is my boyfriend."

"I'm-"

"Arianne. Yeah, we know. Liam always talks about you. Pleasure to meet you. I'm Amy," the other one said, pulling me into a gentle hug.

I carefully hugged her back, unsure of this whole situation. Liam sat down on a cushy chair, pulling me away from the other girls and into his lap. I squirmed, trying to shuffle myself to sit beside him. Liam grunted, holding me tight. Something hard pressed into my bum and I gasped, struggling harder.

"Arianne, unless you want me to take you right here and right now I'd suggest you keep still," he growled in my ear, feverishly kissing my skin.

I froze. "Can you please let me sit beside you?"

He sighed, lifting me up and setting me down. Liam kept an arm hooked around my waist, watching Zayn warily as he sat across from us, smirking at me.

Louis and Niall both took a seat, Amy crawling onto Niall's lap and El doing the same with Lou, nuzzling her head into his neck.

"Thats all I wanted, baby," Liam murmured, leaning me against his side. "Why don't you cuddle with me?"