chapter-14.

There is a picture of Bryan and Ashley on the side ^_^

 -----------------------------------Song-Just The Way You are (Bruno Mars)------------------------------- 

"Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them. " 

Chapter 14- *'I Just Slept with you!'*

''YOU ARE STRANGLING ME.''

  ''Oh. sorry.'' she said with an apologetic smile. 

 I smiled at her,’' You like it, right?'' I asked her, I was kind of apprehensive to get her here, since we had been going out for just two weeks. Even then I took my chance, and brought Lee to the 'special Place.' in Robert's words. 

She hadn't seen the rest of the place, but from what I could gather from her hysterical reaction, she was going to like it, or so I hoped. One thing I knew about Emily was she was an unpredictable girl, you don't know what would impress her, or what makes her hate you. 

And that's exactly what I loved the most about her, apart from her being so damn hot.Obviously. 

''Yeah. I love it.'' She murmured, as her eyes held my gaze. 

Her big, brown muddy eyes, shining with happiness. 

The only thought that came to my mind was- I love her. 

Oh fu*k. 

I always thought it would be like a huge moment, it wasn’t ordinary though but then, nothing is ordinary with Emily. I couldn’t bring myself to look at her, afraid I would get exposed, her huge brown eyes always seem to comprehend things which were hidden. I finally looked down at her, grinning like a moron, she bit her lips awkwardly, and when she noticed me looking at her pink lips, she blushed. I couldn’t take it anymore, I ached for her.

So, I took her in my arms and hugged her tight, feeling the warmth of her skin against my, our hearts were beating together, and even though it sounds cheesy, I could have lived in that moment forever. 

''Are we having a strangling competition?'' she asked me, her breath coming strong. It would be apt to say that I had hugged the life out of her just to feel her close to me.

 I smiled at her. She took my hand and we went forward to sit on the wooden bench.

 Who knew the player would fall so hard? The bad guy in every girl's story would fall in love? I never ever anticipated it but, it wasn't scaring me off even. When I came from Canada I had decided to leave my shady, troubled past behind, no matter how hard it was. I promised myself I will mend my ways, stay out of trouble, but I couldn’t change my personality and this shrewd, cocky attitude is part of it. Meeting Emily, somehow changed things and not exactly in the positive sense, I lost my interest in other girls apart from her and it was very weird in the beginning but, now it is growing on me. 

''Oh my freaking god!'' She screamed.

 I looked around to see why was she screaming and I had to admit the place was very beautiful.

 She took my hand and quickly rushed to the wooden table, I chuckled because she didn't even care she had cramped her leg. She was ecstatic to see the place.

''Don't run Emily, Your leg will get worse.'' I said in a commanding tone. She pouted slightly at me, not in a sexy kind of way but rather like a kid, she looked even more adorable if that was even possible, ''But this place…'' She said with a dazed look.

 The place was beautiful but, nothing in comparison to Emily, I wanted to shoot myself for being so lovestruck. Maybe it's true, when the bad guys fall they fall hard.