Chapter-26.

------------------------------------------------Song- Wish you were here (Pink floyd)--------------------------

*Betrayal hurts* 

'Tell me again, why are we watching this?'' 

''So that you scream in horror and hold me tight. I'll be your knight in shining armour.'' 

''Gimme a break! Its just a movie.'' 

''We'll see.'' 

And that was the cue for the trailers to end and for the movie to begin, Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark. I am not a big fan of horror films so, I hadn't yet seen this movie but honestly, I wasn't looking forward to it, I get shit scared, once I saw grudge I couldn't look at the walls for a straight month and that's also where my terror from the clown came from. This time though, the movie seemed to be undeniably scary but I was more calmer, more in control of myself. Probably, it was because Ben was around. 

As soon as the creaking of the door of the big mansion was on the screen rather unexpected happened, Ben clung to my hands with tight grip, I chuckled at his reaction. 

''Its just a movie Ben.'' I muttered sarcastically, while patting Ben's hand which was on my right arm. 

Ben's eyes were glued to the screen as he replied back, grudgingly, ''I know.'' 

I silently laughed at this. Wasn't he suppose to take care of me while I would scream?! It looked like we had a total role reversal, to my surprise I found it really adorable. 

The girl opened the old, dusty washroom and I wondered why the hell couldn't she just pee outside, no need to open the stupid door and scare the audience! 

And as expected as she opened up the door, the scarce lights flickered and Ben hands on me tightened as I looked at the screen with anticipation.There were careful footsteps and then ear-deafening piercing scream, they still hadn't shown the ghost dammit! Nonetheless, it had scared the shit out of people who were gasping at the screen wide-eyes, including my boyfriend.

 After a while, they finally showed the ghost! It was the scariest ever! I mean only after The Ring ghost, he so rocked the movie! I could feel Ben get agitated and terrified. Poor guy! I leaned towards him in a comforting gesture as he wrapped his another hand around my waist in a suggestive manner. His pervert self is always alert! No matter what happens! I caved my desires in and looked at Ben once whose eyes were as big as a squirel's. Ben reminds me of a squirrel! 

''I will be your knight in shining armour Ben.'' I silently laughed as I felt his heart pound against my back.

He didn't reply but started tickling me gently, maybe checking if I was ticklish or not. And by his very movement of hands on my stomach, I burst out laughing. Only Ben could hold me down on my seat otherwise I would be rolling on the floor right this very moment. 

Here I was laughing on one of the scariest scenes I had ever encountered, and people were giving me look which was quite readable, they were debating whether to send me off to an asylum. 

''I am..so..sorr..'' I laughed as the lady sitting, two seats next to me eyed me, like I was vomit. She kept on staring at me without any reply to my sincere apology! 

I turned back at Ben to glare, his hands were still on my stomach but he had no movement of digging his hands in my stomach and tickling me, ''You are so dead Ben!'' 

He nuzzled his head into my shoulder and whispered, ''I think I am already in heaven.'' And tickled me once more, though this time the sound which came out of my mouth was more like a childish giggle! Ugh! Why am I being such a kid?!