Torture

"Ahhh!" Your throat hurts from the screaming and looking down at the new line of blood coming from your shoulder. Clenching your teeth you look up slightly and your breaths are quick and don't stay in your lungs long. You've been strapped to this table for hours, maybe even days, you're not sure anymore. You look up into his evil black eyes and grind your teeth. "Won't talk huh?" He moves the blade over your bloodied skin, as the pressure on the tip gets greater.

It scratches and burns as the blade makes marks. "Where is he?" You shake your head slightly, "not telling." He raises the blade, "such a child but I'll get you to talk." You bounce your head against the steel and look towards the ceiling. The knife goes into you once more and you yell out as much as you can stomach. "Where is he?" You smirk and look up at him, "kiss my ass." He leaned over you, "you're gonna wish you didn't say that."

He straightens out and brings the knife back down. "Stop," a voice emerges from the shadows. You hear the steps of his feet, as he gets closer; you raise a little to see who it is. "Hello dear," you try to move your hand but the strap restricts you. He points to you and looks at your torturer, "she's a keeper, stop the torture and give her the rundown on the schedule." He looks back at you, "welcome to the club."

As he leaves he snaps his fingers and the straps are removed. Lifting your shirt and looking at the parts of your skin that were cut only to reveal no marks at all. You still had stains on your clothes but other than that, fine. Looking around you point to where the guy who released you, "who was that?" He smirks and puts down the knife on the small table, "Crowley, your new boss."