Quickie

The boys left you in the bunker. They might as well give you a room there. However, this meant you could keep your dirty little secret. You wait till you can no longer see or hear the roar if the Impalas engine. 
Your cascade down the stairs like a princess and headed for the back room. You swing open the doors to see a familiar face still chained to a chair. "Hello, darling." 
Your hands are behind your back, "brought you something," you get closer to reveal a pinwheel. He takes it with a smirk, "next time try a book. Come here." He takes your hand and pulls you in. "So. What do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" You look at his face and sit in his lap, "couldn't stop thinking about that kiss." He looks in your eyes then to your lips, "shall I give your something else to think about?" His hand crosses your stomach and lands at your crotch. 
Your lips crash together. Your hands cup his face and his hands squeeze your ass. The arm rests make it difficult at first so you get off and take off your pants and wiggle your way back on his lap. You undo his trousers, "don't wrinkle the suit love." You smile in his neck and give kisses around his jawline. 
Once the little devil rears its head you see its ready for action. You give it a couple of strokes for good measure then lean up and guide it in you. Sitting down makes your breathing labored. You throw your head up and your hands through your hair. You waver and come forward and he steadies you by your breasts. 
You move up and down faster and faster and he bucks up into you. It becomes too much and you explode, "Crroowwllleeey!! FUCK." You slump into him. You both breathe heavy for a bit then you get up, slowly. You make sure cum doesn't drip on his pants. He buttons himself up and you pull your pants on. "Care for some tea?" You say in a cheery voice, "love some," he retorts. 

Getting Crowley his cup of tea and your phone rings. "Hello?" "Hey y/n," its Sam, "looks like we'll be another day. Are you fine?" A smile curls your lips, "yea. I'm great." You hang up the phone and pour the hot water into the glass. You grab a spoon and bob the teabag a few times on your way to the doors. You hear a plastic ruffling noise and when opening the doors you discover why. Crowley is blowing on the pinwheel you gave him. "Hello again. Fancy a chat?" 
You hand him the cup of tea,  "I don't want to be rude but next time can I have some honey in it?" You lean in giving him a kiss, "sure thing." He leans back, "Oo. Affection must mean Moose and Squirrel are gone for another day." You perk up, "Well a few hours at least." You walk out and towards the kitchen. 
Digging through the cabinets you find the tiniest bit of honey. You smile all the way in the room. "Found some honey!" He looks down at his cup, "all gone but I'd love to have some." You swagger over to him, "open wide," you lean the bottle over his mouth. "Surely there's a better way." You slide the bottles end along your finger. "Open wide," you say again and he does. You stick your finger in his mouth and feel his tongue move around it. You try to pull it out but his teeth gently keep your finger in place. A stirring happens in your pants. Next thing you know he's standing up and kissing you hard.

"Turn around," he huffs in your ear. You do as your told. He reaches around your front and pulls down your pants and bends you over the table. Then you hear a cap and honey being poured out. You feel the cold honey in you as he enters. As he pounds into you he holds your hips and you hold on to the table for dear life. 
He mumbles something like, "honey bear or something honey related." All you know is this feels so good and you know its wrong. "Oh, oh, oh Crowleeyy!!" You cry out. "Honey bear!" He growls. You use your shirt to clean off the honey,  have to clean it anyway. "So is that your nickname for me?" He lets that devilish smirk shine, "could be."