The Tears

Ben POV

"Why? Why did you make me do it? I could have just lost the love of my life forever!" I yelled into the phone.
"Because Ben, you know what our boss will do to you if we don't have Skylar at HQ by the end of the week. We get a little info out of him, and he can go."
"Then why did you make me break up with him?"
"Because he's sad and disappointed. He needs to be vulnerable so we can take him to the boss. You know that."
"But..."
"Save it. Don't go near him or Anna." Then she hangs up.

Skylar POV

Nothing is worth getting out of bed today. I hear a knock at the door and remember I ordered pizza. I get out of bed, grab my wallet, and run downstairs. I thank the guy and pay him. I run back upstairs and get back into bed. I roll myself up i to a burrito and eat my pizza while watching Lifetime movies. Yes, I know. It's pathetic. They're practically all the same movie, but with different actors and titles. Oh, you mean my way of dealing with the Ben situation? Yeah it's pathetic too, but I don't ever want to talk to him again. I finish my pizza and turn the tv off, just sitting there, enjoying the silence. I lay back down, but not to go to sleep. I'm just 'resting my eyes'. I feel a wet spot on my pillow. I open my eyes to find little drops of blood. More drops fall from the ceiling. I look up to find Anna stuck on the ceiling, her stomach cut wide open. All of a sudden, her body bursts into flames. "NNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" I yell so loud, China could probably hear me. I run outside to escape the flames when everything goes black.

I wake up in the hospital with only one thought in my head. I have to find the yellow-eyed demon. After I'm discharged from the hospital, I drive to the crossroads. I grab a box from my car. It has a copy of my house keys and my ID in it. It has to be something personal, otherwise the bitch won't show up. I dig some dirt from the ground, put the box in, and cover the box with more dirt. Soon enough, I find a beautiful woman in a black dress standing behind me.
"Here to make a deal?" She says.
"Yeah. I need to find the yellow-eyed demon."
"Well you're in the wrong place." She smiles.
"No, actually I'm not. I need you to bring back Anna so she can help me."
"Ah, yes. Anna. And you need her to help you?"
"Yeah. Now quit stalling. I haven't got all day." I snap.
"Oh well I guess I need something in return for bringing her back to consciousness. What have you got for me Skylar?"
"Ten years. I live ten years longer, then die, if you bring Anna back. I need revenge."
"Ten years for bringing back someone from the dead?" She starts laughing. "I wouldn't take ten years if I helped you find your teddy bear." She smiles again.
"Yeah. That's real funny. Fine, five years."
"You get one year. I bring Anna back. You kill the yellow-eyed demon. I'm free from this job. One year is my final offer. Take it, or she stays dead." I think about it for a minute.
"Fine. One year. You bring Anna back, and you've got a deal."
"Great."
"So how do we make this final?" She grabs my face and kisses me. I close my eyes. When I open them, I'm back at my house, Anna standing next to me, and the demon tied up in a chair in the middle of the room.
"Hey Skylar, take this." She hands me a handgun. "It's called the colt. It can kill anything, even demons." I take it from her and load it. There's only one bullet, so I have to make it count.
"So, I guess you're just gonna shoot me and get it over with right? Then go ahead. Fire away." The demon says.
"No, I think were gonna have a little chat first." I walk over to him, untie him, and lift up the rug underneath us. There's a circle with a star in the middle of it. A demon trap. They can't get in or out. Just in case, I pour salt on the window sills and doorways. Now he can't escape. "How did you get here?"
"The girl summoned me. Didn't you?"
"Yes I did."
"Great. Now if you'd excuse me I have somewhere to be." He starts to stand up, but I point the gun at his head.
"I can do it you know. Right here, right now. Two seconds flat, and you're dead."
"Alright, alright. I won't try anything else. I heard you made a deal at the crossroads." Anna looks at me. She looks terrified.
"How long do you have?" She asks me, her voice sounding really shaky.
"I'll tell you when he's dead. It's not that..." She cuts me off.
"How long do you have?" She asks again, sounding angry.
"One year." I say. She looks at me like I'm the demon in the room. A look of hatred. I point my gun back at him, but I hear a click. I look back to Anna.
"I'm sorry Skylar, but I have to. I can't let you go to hell."
"Oh yeah. Its real bad down there. You don't want to end up like me right?" The demon says. We look at him. He gives us a look like he surrenders.
"It's not worth having you here, if you're going to hell in a year anyway. I can't let you do that." She puts her finger on the trigger. "As soon as you're dead, I'll shoot this bitch and it can all be over."
"But if you kill me before him, the deal's off. You'll go back to being dead, and he'll get away. It'll get worse. I can't let you so this."
"I only have one bullet left. You have another, and the colt. It's the only gun that can kill him, and I don't think you would just give it up."
"Damn right, I won't." She pulls on the trigger. The last thing I hear her say is, "I'm sorry." Then everything's gone.

-----------
I wake up, back in my own room, covered in sweat and pizza sauce. I think back about by dream. It all seemed kinda real. I have to stop watching Supernatural so much. I think about Anna. Right now, she's still in a coma. The yellow-eyed demon was possessing Ben's body. Ben. I still think about our fight last night. Tears threaten to spill, but I blink them back. I can't believe I almost killed Ben. It was in a dream, but you see my point.

I can't just talk to him. I can't go over. I can't see him yet. I just need time. I do miss him though. Not surprisingly, the water-works come.

Surprise! Early chapter! Its 3:30ish in the morning here, and I can't sleep. I have too much on my mind right now. I need to talk to someone about it. Kik me at :@converseandboots. It would help a lot. @itsjustme_adri, if you had a kik, that would be great. I feel like i could talk to you. You do support me and everything. Leave you kik in the comments if you have one.
I still will write another chapter on Saturday and it will be action-packed and very surprising. ;) So anyway, i think I'm gonna end this soon. But don't worry. There's gonna be a sequel. Its called No Ordinary Day. Comment on which cover you like best on my instagram @katie122000. It would help a lot. Only like three chapters left, so pick a cover! I?m going to dedicate every chapter to someone in my next book. There will be challenges every week (one chapter a week) and whoever wins the challenge, or gets the question right first will get a dedication. If i cant think of anything, there will be a minimum number of votes and comments i need to write the next chapter. I'll just leave the requirements at the end like i always do with the authors notes.

Any Supernatural fans out there? Comment if you are and leave your kik, twitter, or instagram and we can talk and stuff.

Vote and comment. I read them all!

(Sorry for the long AN. I just felt the need to say everything. Dedication in next chapter to everyone read this very long AN. Comment done if you read it all!!!)