The Psycho

Sorry its late. i wrote a while chapter in the car, but wattpad deleted it.

Kendrick POV

"So, how are we going to make this work? What if he sees us coming, or he knows we might come after him again?" I ask.

"I don't think he will suspect us coming after him again. Just make sure you get here in time, otherwise, you know what happens." he warns me.

'I know. I promise I'll get there as fast as I can. I just have to make sure he doesn't see us. And we have to wait for the perfect time, or the neighbors will see us and call the police. This has to be done the right way."

"Have you ever kidnapped anyone before? You seem to know everything, and anything on the topic." He tells me in a mocking tone.

"Are you asking me about this? Because it seems like you're mocking me. Are you?" I ask. Even though my mission is dangerous, I think this is very funny. He doesn't know that I can call the cops on him if he hurts or disrespects me in any way. I haven't been to any of the meetings, and he says he didn't put my name on anything, but I have to check to make sure he isn't lying. I don't want to have to o to jail if the plan fails.

"To me it doesn't sound like i'm mocking you. just questioning your abilities to fullfill my requirements."

"Requirements? What are these requirements you're telling me about?" I know there aren't any actual requirements.

"Well......I...uh, OH! You have to get here with Skylar on time or you don't get to be on my...special mission team." he says slowly.

"Special mission team, huh?"

"Don't judge me!"

"Yeah yeah yeah. I'll get there as soon as I can." I hang up.

I have to drive three hours to get to Skylar's house. It's now 9:47. By the time I get there, I'll have to wait about an hour or two, just to make sure everyone in the neighborhood is sleeping. When it's a little after midnight, then I'll go in with my bodyguards and kidnap Skylar.

I finally get to Skylar's house, well, a block away from his house and across the street, but I am there. I got stuck in traffic on the way, who would have thought there'd be traffic at eleven o clock at night, but It set me back about forty minutes. It's now 1:29 am. I tell my bodyguards to wait on the side of the house, then I'll give them a signal telling them to grab Skylar. Yes, good plan. We walk up to Skylar's front door. I can hear the TV on, but maybe he fell asleep in front of it. The porch lights are on, but the light is still dim. I look at the address written on my hand to make sure it's the right one before I knock. Yup, it's the right address. I knock on the door and wait a few seconds. No body answers. I knock again, and wait another minute, then he finally opens the door.

"What are you doing here so late? What do you want?" His voice sounds raspy. Maybe he was asleep. Oh well.

"I just came to apologize for trying to kill you. I'm sorry."

He just stands there looking at me funny. Then he nods his head and says, "Ok, goodnight." He starts to close the door.

"Wait, I, uh..." I'm running out of options, so I grab the pepper spray from my back pocket and spray him in the eyes. He yells out in pain, and the bodyguards grab him. One of them puts a burlap sack over his head. The other puts him in the backseat of my car and sits next to him so he doesn't escape. The other bodyguard and I get in the front seat, and I drive away. I check the time to see how long I have left to get to HQ. I have to be there by 4:15 am. It's now 1:30 on the dot. If I drive really fast on the highway and don't hit any traffic, I might get there just in time. But time is precious, in my case, because I know what happens to me if I don't make it in time. I don't want to talk about it, but this mission is the most important one the boss is making me do. I don't understand why he wants to get Skylar so bad. He tried explaining it to me, but it sounds really silly to go this far for something this stupid.

4:00 comes around sooner than expected, and I'm still farther away than I wanted to be. Skylar fell asleep again, and he snores really, really loudly.

I FINALLY get to HQ at exactly...4:27? How can I be so late? What's going to happen to me? Why did I let this happen? The bodyguards drag Skylar into the building. It's an old, rundown, abandoned factory. The outsides are the same as inside: rust, water stains, mold, grass growing in the cracks of the concrete on the ground. There is a strong mildew smell in the air. I get inside to find Ben and the boss, sitting around, and waiting for...me. Uh oh. They tie up Skylar in a chair and his hands together. They take the sack off of his head. Ben takes a gun from the boss and shoots a bullet into the ceiling to wake up Skylar. It's really loud, but it works. He wakes up with a start, and looks around.

"Where am I? What do you want with me? Just let me go." He pleads.

"Yeah," the boss says, "See, the thing is, we really can't do that. I'm just here to get revenge."

"Revenge for what? Who are you? Why is Ben here?"

"God, you ask a lot of questions. The name's Devine. Adam Devine." He holds his gun out in front of him, probably trying to act like James Bond. "Ben is my sidekick. He was your friend just so he can help me with the plan."

"What plan?"

"Just a plan. It's a good plan. Trust me, you won't remember a thing." He starts to evil laugh, but ends up coughing and choking. When he's finished, he tries to lighten up the mood with stupid, but funny humor. "Hair ball."

Skylar POV

I have no idea why any of this is happening. I don't recognize this 'Adam' guy. I don't know why Ben is here, for the real reason. I don't know why they couldn't wait until noon to kidnap me. I need my sleep. Most people don't understand the concept of 'sleeping in'. But, that's just my opinion.

Adam and Kendrick walk into the other room to talk about something. I can hear everything they are saying. "You know you had to be here by a certain time. You do know that, right?"

"Yes I know, and I'm sorry. I got stuck in traffic, or maybe my clock is slow.'

"No it isn't. I synchronized all of our watches just to make sure we ALL get here by a designated time."

"Really? I sort of accidently left my watch at home."

"Well that's not my problem. But you know you had to be here or something bad would happen to you."

Kendrick starts to scream and yell. Then I hear a gunshot, and everything is quiet again. Adam comes back out, blood splattered against his face and shirt. He takes a rag off the table in the far corner of the room and wipes his face off. He tells Ben to untie me, as he plays with his gun on the table. His back his turned to us, so Ben whispers a plan to get me out.

"I have a gun too, so I'll tell Adam I need to talk to him in the other room, I'll shot him, then I'll come back out here and come get you. Then we can drive back home in your car. Ok?" I nod my head. Ben turns to Adam. "Adam, can I talk to you a second?"

"Sure." They both walk into the other room. I hear another gunshot. Surprisingly,bAdam runs out of the room, his arm dripping with blood. Ben follows behind him. Adam runs over to me and wraps one arm around my throat, and the other arm holds a gun to my head. "If you ever want to see Skylar again, you're gonna have to kill me too! And we BOTH know you have bad aim!" Adam yells in my ear.
"Ben! Do something!" I yell at him, Adam's arm tightening around my throat.

Ben points his gun at me. My eyes widen. He quickly points it down at Adam's foot and shoots it. Adam lets go of me and I gasp for air. Ben shoots Adam in the head. He's dead. I think.

We both run outside to Ben's car, and get in. I look next to me in the rearview mirror as cop cars surround the building. I smile at Ben, but then I remember he was on Adams side. "Why did you team up with him?" I ask.
"Because I over heard his plan at the cast meeting. I wanted to join so I could stop them from killing you."
"Killing me?!? Why?"
"Because you got the part of Jesse in Pitch Perfect and he didn't. Also, apparently, he broke out of the mental hospital. So, at least he can't come after you anymore. Kendrick either."
"Yeah. Hey, maybe when we get back into town, we could visit Anna? See how she's doing."
"Sure. Let me just change. There's blood all over my jeans."

We get to Ben's driveway, but there's a car parked there. We both look at each other, questioningly. We slowly get out of the car and quietly shut the doors. Ben takes out his house key, opens the door, and calls out to no one. No one is here. There's no sound. No movement. No anything.