New Mission

Ed's POV
I grumbled as Al and I walked towards Central Command. "I can't believe that bastard's making us get up this early in the morning." I groaned. Al looked at me.

"I'm sure the Colonel has his reasons Brother." He explained.

"Either that or he feels like yelling at me for no apparent reason." I contradicted. Al sighed and didn't reply. We continued walking to Central Command in a comfortable silence. Once we arrived, I looked around the place as we walked. Not even the Lieutenant was here. 'I guess that means no witnesses to see Mustang in 'action'.' I thought. Al waited outside the room as I slammed the door open.

"Good morning Fullmetal." Mustang stated, smirking at my messy look. My hair was in a messy pony tail, and my clothes were thrown on sloppily.

"What do you want Mustang?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Be patient Fullmetal. I'll tell you when your calmed down and awake." He explained.

"So you couldn't wait until later to tell me?!" I exclaimed.

"What can I say? I couldn't wait to tell you once I heard the news." He replied. I looked at him in question.

"Eh....?" I trailed off. "Congratulations Fullmetal. You're my new date."

Sorry it's short guys! So, this is a new story I've been thinking about XD. I'll just be honest here: I really only wanted to write this story cause Ed has to wear the military uniform XD I'll have the next chapter up sometime soon. Well, hope you all enjoyed! And I shall see you all next chapter! Bai!