The Party

Ed's POV
I grumbled as Mustang pulled up to a huge white house. It had two big brown wooden doors. Green shrubs lined the pathway. The front yard was huge. Trees were rooted everywhere and flower beds surrounded the trees. Multiple colors such as red, blue, yellow, white, orange, purple and pink were everywhere.

"All this just to cover up some secretive motive? Tch, over obsessive much?" I asked. Mustang chuckled.

"He's a well respected alchemist. It makes sense." He replied. I nodded in response.

"Let's just get inside, find whatever the hell we're after, and leave." I stated. Mustang nodded.

"Just don't act like you usually do alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah don't shout at people, and kick em. I know." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Good." Mustang, replied ruffling my hair. We walked through the doors, and a tall man with long red hair tied back greeted us. He was wearing a black jacket, with white pants. The jacket had a golden pin on it, and a piece of cloth was strapped to it. He had piercing green eyes.

"Nice to meet you at last Colonel Mustang. I, am Governor Kaito. And may I ask who this young lady is?" He asked. Mustang looked at me.

"Governor, this is my girlfriend, Erika." He replied, pointing at me. He held out his left hand, and a warm smile plastered on his face.

"Nice to meet you Sir." I replied. I had a bad feeling about this guy.