Playing The Part

Ed's POV
I grumbled as I walked to Central. Al stayed home to get some research done while I was on my mission. I decided to just wear the blue military uniform instead of wearing my normal clothes. As much as I hated to admit it, it felt comfortable. But so was my normal clothes. I opened the door to Central Command and walked inside. People looked at me weirdly but continued on with their day. I walked towards Mustang's office and kicked the door open, per usual. Mustang wasn't sitting down at his desk, more like he was standing , fixing his collar around and such.

"Bastard." I growled, flopping down onto the green couch. He chuckled.

"Afternoon to you to Fullmetal." He replied. I rolled my eyes. "Hawkeye will be here shortly." He explained. I nodded.

"Okay. Before this mission starts I-"

"Oh, the missions already started Erika." Mustang cut me off. I shot him a glare.

"Whatever. Like I was saying, anything specific I gotta keep an eye out for?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Anything out of place so to speak." Mustang replied. I nodded.

"Okay. That helps....I guess." I responded. He nodded.

"Good." Soon, Hawkeye walked into the room carrying a small bag.

"Ready Ed?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yeah." I grumbled, looking to the side.

-Time Skip cause even though Ima girl, I dunno how to write in all the make up and stuff XD-

Roy's POV
About two hours later, Hawkeye walked out looking out of order.

"Lieutenant? Something happen?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Nothing big Sir. Edward just put up a fight, that's all." She replied. I nodded. Seconds later, Fullmetal walked out behind Hawkeye. He looked...erm...well, different. But a good different. An attractive different.

"Well, we better get going." I stated. He nodded, muttering something along the lines of,

"Dammit, why'd it have to be me?" before awkwardly standing next to me.

Ed's POV
I stood next to Mustang and sighed.

"I most likely would've tried to run away if I didn't have a fear of the Lieutenant shooting me." I muttered. Mustang chuckled.

"Still gave her a tough time though." He replied. I slightly rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I stated. Suddenly, Mustang wrapped an arm around my waist, causing my face to flare up a little.

"M-Mustang...?!" I asked. He looked at me.

"Remember Erika, the missions begun, so until this mission is over, call me Roy. Got it?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah..." I stammered. He smiled. Damn that smile. It sent chills down my spine.

"Now don't forget, act like we're in love." He added.

"And if I don't?"

"The mission fails."

Sorry it took so long guys! Oh and by the way, I dunno if the military is open on Saturdays in Fullmetal Alchemist, so I just used my brain and made it a work day XD. Anyways, hope you all enjoyed, and I'll see you guys next chapter! See ya!