A Party That Spells Disaster

Ed's POV
Other people began to show up, and Mustang and I ended up having to make some conversation. Not that much of a problem though, because most of our conversations were about alchemy. Now that, I was familiar with. Mustang looked at me a few times as I spoke.

Roy's POV
I watched Ed as he talked about alchemy. His eyes sparkled with fascination, and eagerness to know more. I couldn't help but chuckle at this. I guess you could say, that sparkle, or fire in his eyes is what attracted me so much to him. Yes, I've already figured this all out. I fell in love with the Fullmetal Alchemist. And, I'm completely fine with it.

He continued to talk to others for about a few more minutes, before they left. Ed and I sat down on chairs with a wall behind us so that Ed could lean against it.

"I'm quite surprised Erika." I spoke. He looked at me.

"Hm? And why is that?" He replied.

"You actually are able to hold a mature conversation with other people." I teased. Ed glared at me, before sighing.

"Well yeah, of course I did. It was about alchemy and they're research. And if your pointing at the fact that our conversations aren't usually that nice and enjoyable it's because your always the one to start an argument by saying something about my height or something. But, I'd be able to have some form of a meaningful conversation, if you'd actually find more things to talk about then just my height." He replied, shrugging. I moved close to him, and made it look like I was going to kiss him, until I moved to his ear.

"Then how about you go out with me tomorrow, and I get to know you a bit better." I whispered. Ed's face turned red, and I chuckled, and moved away from him. Ed looked at me, before quickly looking away. His next words almost made my façade break.

"Wha-Whatever....just don't be a bastard to-tomorrow..."

Sorry I haven't updated in a little bit guys! Hope you all enjoyed, and I'll see you next chapter! Bai!