Prologue

The room was dark and cold, a sense of unspoken dread filling the atmosphere. Every time anyone breathed out, it curled and frosted out in front of them in visible clouds. Only a few people were in the relatively small room, everyone silent and staring towards the center unblinkingly.

A teenage boy sat in a metal chair in the middle of the room, arms and legs restrained. He had a wooden bite guard in his mouth, dark bags visible under his eyes. A fine sheen of sweat shone on his exposed chest and arms, despite the almost freezing temperature in the dimly lit room. His head was drooped low, limbs trembling slightly and hands clenched against the arm rests. One of the few scientists approached him, pulling the machinery away from his head and taking the mouth piece out. A second scientist came forward as well to check his vitals.

"Everything worked accordingly." He said, looking up at one man in particular; a Hydra General. He simply nodded once, walking towards the slowly recovering teenager. He picked up a red book on the way, barely glancing at the star on the front as he opened it.

The few soldiers in the room still had their guns trained on the boy, simply as insurance in case he broke free and fought back. He had been known to start remembering certain things occasionally, calling for another memory erase.

"Траур." Red Skull spoke, reading from a red book. The dark haired teenager felt a spasm run through his body at the Russian word.

"Распад." He clenched his jaw, his teeth gritted.

"Предупреждение." His hands tightened into fists, his wrists chained to the metal chair he was sitting on.

"Сумерки." His green eyes squeezed shut, trying to block the words out.

"Шестнадцать." He let out an animalistic growl, shaking his head, his black hair messy and tousled.

"Злокачественная." He started breathing heavily, writhing beneath his chains and shackles.

"Семь." A bead of sweat dripping down his face.

"Лагерь." The man stopped before the teenager. The green eyed boy's muscles flexed from the words.

"Три." His arms struggled against his metal bonds, not caring that it dug into his skin, making him bleed. His body and muscles strained visibly as he tried to break the chains.

"Главная." With a loud snap, the chains fell away and he stood up, his face blank and emotionless, his once kind and humorous eyes dead and devoid of any emotion. The man watched him carefully, fully aware of every single move he made.

"Солдат?" He asked firmly.

"Готов к выполнению." He answered monotonously, his voice cold and emotionless.

The man stepped forward, closing the book. "I have a new mission for you."

Hey everyone. I know what you're thinking: Another dang book?! You haven't even finished the others yet!

And yes, you're right. But I really like this idea I had, and I wanted to see what you think of this. So this is kind of a Pilot chapter, that's why it's so short. Tell me your thoughts, and whether or not I should continue this. If I do, I wont be updating it for a long time. Bye~