book worm

N/A Hey guys hope you enjoyed the last chapter i know i did ;) sorry for making Natsu and Lucy jerks but things will get better or not you'll have to read up coming chapters to find out hehe. well enjoy this chapter.

Natsu's POV

Bus rides are so boring you can't do nothing but sit there. Lucy doesn't do anything not even read it's really weird but who cares she is not my problem. The day couldn't get any slower could it? i thought to myself. I am so tired "are we nearly there yet?" i hear someone call out to one of the teachers "20 more minutes" Headmaster Makarov tells us, everyone sighs angrily even Lucy.

I grab my computer and start playing this really addictive game called cookie clicker if you think crossy road was addictive so is this. I can feel Lucy watch me out of annoyance i sigh then i ask "do you wanna play?" Lucy looks at me and says a straight and simple "no" i roll my eyes regretting my question but every now and then i see her watching me play.

It's only been 10 minute but feels like an hour ugh! I stopped playing cookie clicker like a minute ago it got annoying. "Lady's and gentleman we will be arriving soon" Mrs Aquarius says she is like the meanest teacher in Fairy Tail High anyone would agree with me on that.

Lucy moves to talk to Canna which involves sitting closer to me, i shift a little to try and get some space until the turns a sharp corner and Lucy falls on my lap which really hurt.

Lucy's POV

The bus turn a really sharp corner and i end up falling on Natsu's lap it hurt and i'm sure it hurt him but who cares about him i'm a girl. I try to get up when Natsu starts rubbing his back then he catches my eye and I quickly get up see if my book is ok.

I'm glad no one saw me fall onto Natsu that would people another reason to hate me. Why do people hate me anyway? i ask myself over and over then i realize i'm sitting so close to Natsu i scoot back to my seat and not dare say a word.

"WE'RE HERE!" Headmaster Makarov shouts excitingly, oh finally i thought to myself. As we got off the bus Mrs Aquarius says "ok everyone its time to get assigned cabins" YES! I hope Levy and Canna are in my cabin i thought to myself "Cabin A: Erza, Mirajane, Juvia and Lucy" Mrs Aquarius said loudly so we could hear, wait i'm not with anyone i know (Levy and Canna) this can't be happening.

There are two bunk beds in the cabin and a shelf like thing to put our bags. I am so nervous what should i do? "Hi there" a kind voice says i turn around to see Mirajane one of the most popular girls in school "u-uh hi" i stutter a bit, she smiles at me and it puts me at ease. "you can bunk with me if you want Lucy~San" Juvia says, i nod and start setting up.

Natsu's POV

Metal head, Ice Princess, Jellal and I are all in the cabin which is ok i guess. I bunk with Gajeel, he has the top bunk while i have the bottom. "Hey Salamander what's with the blond hair on your jacket?" Gajeel asks i look down and see a strand of Lucy's blond hair from when she fell asleep on my shoulder, i pick it off and chuck it in the garbage. I glare at him and then say "i don't know where i got it from" god why can't that metal head mind his own business "liar liar" Grey says "what was that Ice Princess!" i say really pissed off "oh you heard flame brain" Ice boy said. we all freeze and i ask "can you feel that?" everyone nods "it's E-Erza" Grey says freaking out.

we act natural while Erza scans our room for any signs of a fight but then she finally leaves. We let out a sigh of relief as the door finally closed. "You are a liar Natsu because that girl h sat next to fell asleep on him" Grey says smirks "WHAT!" I shout looking away "you let that chick sleep on you why?" Gajeel asks i sigh in anger "if i moved her she would have told the teacher that WE pretended to throw her book away,  i can't afford to get in trouble again" i explain they all nod and leave me alone.

"FINALLY WE CAN EAT!" I shout excitedly running to the dinning hall. I can feel people stare at me but i don't care. I get four meat pies and a bottle of coke. I scoff everything down in one bite.

Lucy's POV

I have dinner with Levy and Canna in the corner of the room. I see Natsu choke and start to laugh, "why are you laughing Lu~Chan?" Levy asks me i point Natsu and say "he deserves it" Canna nods agreeing with and then we all start laughing it was a fun.

I put my p.j's on and hop in bed when Mira comes up to me and says "Lucy don't fall asleep we are having class mates come to our cabin" i jump up in surprise "who is coming?" i ask cautiously "Erza, Juvia, Grey, Gajeel, Jellal, Natsu, you and me" Mira says smiling i give out a sigh and agree to do truth or dare.

***Later that night***

everyone who Mira mentioned came i even asked if i could invite two people and she agreed do Levy and Canna are here all so. "ok let the truth or dare begin"  Mira announced "i'll go first" Grey said "Gajeel truth or dare" Gajeel smirked and said "dare obviously" Grey had a grin on his face and said "ok i dare you to...kiss Levy" Levy blushed and Gajeel actually kissed her but on the cheek.

"Lucy truth or dare?" Mira asks me "truth" i reply "who do you have a crush on?" Mira asked coming closer "I-I don't have one" i stutter "really?" Erza says shocked i nod slowly. "Erza truth or dare?" i ask Erza "dare" she says "ok um... i dare you to wear this" i say as i pull out this super kawaii dress Erza blushes, she goes to the bathroom to change when she comes back  see Jellal stare at her i can't help but giggle.

"Natsu truth or dare?" Gajeel asks "dare metal head" Natsu says "for calling me metal head i dare you to kiss Lucy" Gajeel says with an devilish smirk, Natsu starts to blush when Gajeel adds "on the lips" everyone is on the edge of there seats. Natsu comes over with a face as red as Erza's hair, his lips touch mine there so warm he quickly pulls away and sits back down.

Nobody's POV

Everyone falls asleep on the floor and it becomes quite peaceful. The light sound of snores fill the silent room as Lucy rolls over and lays right next to Natsu. Natsu wraps his arms around Lucy bringing her closer to him, Lucy's head touching Natsu's chest she sheds a tear. As the tear rolls down Lucy's cheek she too wraps her arms around Natsu. Both of them sleep like that the entire night.

Natsu's POV

I wake up to find i'm hugging Lucy and she is hugging me, i look at and see some tears roll down her face, was she crying? i ask myself. Lucy opens her eyes and yawns it's so cute wait what am i saying? She looks at me and her face turns a bright red she starts to get up when she slips and lands right on me her lips touch mine it's so nice NO NATSU YOU HATE THIS NERD! i say to myself in my head, she quickly gets up and sits up straight, i get up and look at Lucy she is even redder than before.

"I-I'm s-so s-sorry N-Natsu" Lucy stutters, i just stare at her and i feel like i'm turning red too. "*sigh* it's ok stop going on about" i say Lucy stops and stares at me before she asks "can i ask you something?" "sure why not" i reply not really caring "why do hate me?" Lucy asks i look at her wide eyed "uh...because...uh..." i trail off just then Lucy snaps her fingers at me bringing me back to reality "because you were mean to me" i say looking her in the eye she looks confused "i wasn't mean to you!" Lucy exclaims "yes you were you called me names behind my back" i said looking away from her "Natsu who told you that?" Lucy asks me.

A/N Hey guys sorry for not including how Lucy knows Sting and Rogue it completely sliped my mind i was just so captivated in my story.

Find out next chapter who told Natsu Lucy was mean to him!

also thank you for reading my books i love writing i really do (especially fanfiction) hope all of you are well