Say i love you

A/N hello all my amazing readers I would just like to say that at the end of this story there will be some VERY important announcements thanks.
----------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

there was complete silence when I pulled away from kissing Natsu blush covered his entire face it was so kawaii. "Luce...I uh..." Natsu began but I pulled him into a hug "I love you" he whispered in my ear wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer "I love you too" I say kissing his cheek.

I heard footsteps and pulled away quickly sitting straight on the edge of my bed "Natsu~" Lisanna purred coming into the cabin she really made my blood boil "Lisanna piss off" Natsu said emotionless "Aww~ don't be mean" she said childish "get out of my cabin" I said quite annoyed Lisanna looked at me but didn't leave "come on Natsu lets go have some fun away from that thing" she says tugging Natsu's arm, how dare she call me a thing arg I hate her so much "Hey don't you dare talk to Lucy like that!" Natsu shouted which made Lisanna flinched and at the sight of her I smirked.

Natsu was about to burst again when Lisanna said "well what I said was the truth she is a useless nobody" I was about to get up and knock her out cold when Natsu got up "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" Natsu shouts so loud I cover my ears...WAIT did he say girlfriend? "GIRLFRIEND?!?! She's your girlfriend?!?!" Lisanna asks shocked Natsu just nods and Lisanna runs off crying.

"Uh...Natsu?" I say my face turned scarlet "yeah what's up?" Natsu asked "um...well why did you say I was your girlfriend?" I asked with my face staring at the ground to hide my blush "oh well uh..." He trailed "well?" I say very curious "well You're mine and no one else's" Natsu said my head shot up and I looked at him his face was as red as a tomato "well will you be my girlfriend even though your already mine?" He added, a smile crossed my face "YES NATSU! YES!" I say screaming.

Natsu's POV

"Luce I love you" I say giving her my signature smile "I love you too" Lucy said kissing me on the lips. "NALU IS CANNON!!" Mira yelled making me and Lucy pull away "OMG LU~CHAN WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU AND NATSU WERE DATING?" Levy yelled in excitement "uh..." Lucy started but then blushed 80 shades of pink "it's been a secret" I say winking at Lucy "aww~" Mira Erza and Levy sang.

Mira Erza and Levy went running to tell everyone the news about me and Lucy dating. "N-Natsu?" Lucy says blushing scarlet "what's up Luce?" I ask smiling like crazy "um..." She trails off then threw herself in my arms and began crying "Luce what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I ask really panicking "because I love you so much" Lucy says looking straight into my eyes "I love you too Luce how many time do I have do I have to say it?" I say laughing kissing her on the cheek, Lucy looked at me with a warm smile which made me fall even more in love with her. She leaned closer inches away from my face I closed the gap and kissed her lips.

Lucy fell asleep in my arms so I fiddled with her hair for a bit, her hair is so soft  and smells really nice too. I smile at myself when I heard a bunch of footsteps coming closer and got louder which woke Lucy up. "YOU GUYS ARE DATING?!?!" Grey, Jellal, Gajeel, Juvia, Canna and Laxus yelled which made Lucy cover her ears "yes we are no need to yell" I say rubbing the back of my head, all there mouths fell open in shock that's when I heard giggling it was Lucy "hey what's so funny?" I asked crossing my arms "I'm laughing at how they reacted its hysterical" Lucy says laughing which soon I joined in which made me hold my stomach it hurt from so much laughing.

A/N Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I have some VERY important announcements!

1) I'll be able to update more because I'm not going to school for the rest of the week

2) Look out for an upcoming book that I might release

3) sorry for deleting my other book 'The Project' but I had to it wouldn't let me update so I couldn't give you guys anymore chapters 😭

4) if you have any ideas for what should happen in this book private message me your ideas

5) also please comment, Vote and like

Thank you all my awesome readers you guys are the best 🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄