NO WAY!!

Lucy's POV

I open my eyes to see Natsu grinning at me " W-What's *yawn* going on?" I ask still sleepy "oh nothing much. How'd ya sleep?" He replied "alright alright" I say getting up when I realize I slept on NATSU! What happened I can't remember a thing my face heated up and turned red, I put my hand to my mouth I'm gonna barf. "Hey are you ok?" Natsu asked panicked I got up and ran to the bathroom.

Moments later I came out of the ladies room and saw Natsu sitting by the door, "what are you doing?" I ask tilting my head a bit he looked up with his signature grin and said "I was waiting for you to come out" I blush a shade of pink and look away. We went to go find the others when I was tackled to the ground by a crying Levy "Levy~Chan are you ok?" I asked her seriously worried she then pointed to a brunette who was holding a bat "h-help" she silently screamed anger rush through my body, I stood up and looked at the brunette who was smirking and tapping the bat in her hand.

The brunette got closer and closer when she was about a foot away I stepped forward and slapped the brunette across the face hard causing her to drop the bat "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE MESSING WITH MY FRIENDS HUH!!" I snap at her making the brunette flinch.

Natsu's POV

Holy shit Lucy just slapped a girl in the face man she's so cool I thought to myself as I saw the brunette flinch. I walk to Levy who is on the ground looming up at Lucy "are you alright?" I ask her Levy looks at me then nods, I help her up then there was a loud bang I looked at Lucy who was lying on the floor. Anger filled my body as iTools a step forward Lucy got up and punched the brunette so hard she fell unconscious. "Levy~Chan are you ok?" Lucy asked Levy who snapped and said "your joking right you are throne who got hit and knocked to the floor" Lucy just smiled.

I smiled at Lucy and gave her a thumbs up who knew she could throw a punch I thought to myself as my smile grew wider. "Hey Natsu what were you and Lucy doing for the past hour huh?" Levy asked I looked over at Lucy who was blushing a shade of pink "well I was going to leave once she felt better but I must have fallen asleep cause I woke up on the floor" I lie "yeah I can tell a lie when I see one Natsu" Levy said smirking "how'd you know it was a lie?" I ask as Lucy face palmed herself "Baka" I heard her say "so it was a lie" Levy said with an evil smile well I'm utterly stupid I thought to myself as I face palmed myself as well.

Levy finally got the truth out of us when we reached the lounge area Erza said "we are going swimming" I looked at her confused when Grey said "this place has and indoor swimming pool" Lucy's face lit up with joy and so did Levy's "YES!" Lucy and Levy scream in unison "are you trying deafen me?" I ask holding my hands to my ears "yeah" they say together.

Lucy's POV

I finally get to go swimming yay! I thought to myself as we went back to our cabins to get our swimsuits. "This will be fun" Mira says joyful "Agreed" Juvia says smiling. We start walking the pool with our towels and swimsuits when the brunette came walking toward us with the same bat "die die die~" she sung to herself but just just loud enough for us to hear "who is that?" Erza asks suspicious "Don't know who she is but she tried to hurt Levy" I say Erza nods and we walk a bit faster when the brunette throws the bat at Levy but Mira gets her out of the way "leave me alone" Levy says scared out of her mind.

"How dare you steel my future husband" the brunette says swinging the bat trying to hit Levy "what are you talking about?" Levy asks "You stole Gajeel away from me" the brunette screams Levy's face is terrified I walk up to the brunette and grab her bat "piss off before I teach you another lesson" I say completely pissed right now the brunette runs away crying "wow Lucy" Mira Juvia and Erza say totally shocked.

When we get to the pool we see the boys already changed into there swimming trunks. I change into my bikini which are completely pink. We walk out of the changing room to see the guys surrounded by girls from our school "ALL YOU GIRLS BACK OFF FROM OUR GUYS" Erza and Juvia yell the girls quickly ran for it and that's when I saw all the guys hiding behind Laxus I start laughing so much it makes my stomach hurt pretty soon everyone but the guys are laughing.

I sit on the edge of the pool moving my legs back and forth in the water when Mira swam up to me and said "come on Lucy swim with us" I give her a weak smile and say "n-no thanks" her face turns sad "why not" she cries "because I can't swim" I say blushing the colour of Erza's hair that's when Mira smiles and pulls me in the water. I try to breath for air when everything starts going dark but Mira pulls me up and says "I'll teach you" I smile at but try and make my way back to the ledge when Erza comes up to us and says "I'll help too" I give her a smile and that's when I know I can't escape.

Natsu's POV

I look over at Lucy who is learning to swim with Mira and Erza. Grey hits me on the head bring me back to reality "what do you want Ice Princess?" I ask as I start floating on my back " we are going to play Marco Polo wanna join?" Grey says "yeah sure why not" I reply diving under the water but coming but up very quickly.

"PLAY MARCO POLO WITH US!" Juvia shouts over to Mira, Lucy and Erza they all nod swimming over. "Flame brain will be it" Grey says but I don't argue I want to be first anyway.
"Marco" I shout wandering around the pool " Polo" Lucy, Levy and Canna say from my right but I go the other way then grab someone I open my eyes to see "Gotcha Luce" I say evilly grinning "ok ok let go of my arm" Lucy says, I let her go and take Lucy to the middle of the pool.

About an hour past and we went back to our cabins but I went to the lounge instead. I see Lisanna coming towards me I try to back away when she kisses me on the lips I quickly push her off to see Lucy staring at us tears filling her face as she ran away "leave me the hell alone Lisanna I hate you" I say rushing after Lucy.

I see her go into her cabin leaving the door wide open, I look inside to ding Lucy crying on her bed alone in the room I walk in and she looks up at me "Luce..." I say sitting beside her "go away" she cries but I pull her into a hug she tries to break free but I don't let her "why are you crying Luce?" I ask looking at her " I really don't know" she says looking at me with teary eyes those beautiful chocolate brown eyes "Luce stop crying" I say but she already stopped "Natsu I'm sorry" she says looking at the ground "for what Luce?" I ask laughing a bit "for everything" Lucy says as she hugs me tight "it's ok Luce really it is" I say kissing her forehead she blushes a bit.

Lucy breaks free from the hug and smiles at me "also Luce I have to tell you something" I says nervously "what is it?" Lucy asks happily "well it's just I uh I really like you Luce" I say blushing 50 shades of pink "well we are friends Natsu" she says smiling "no I mean like like you" I say now blushing scarlet "I know I was messing with you" Lucy says giggling, then she leans closer and kisses my lips.