WHAT?!?!

Lucy's POV

I can't believe someone said I was calling Natsu names behind his back that person must really hate me. My face turned cold because when we were little he went to the same school as me and I tried to be his friend when he told me to piss off I walked away hating him since.

"Who told you Natsu?" I ask for the second time, he looked at me then said "Lisanna told me" I was shocked Lisanna was a nice person to nerds like me but why would she say that? The question spun around my mind. Felt something wet roll down my face, I look at Natsu who is staring at me like why are you crying? I was crying? I asked myself in my mind. "Why would she say that?" I ask really upset now "Lisanna wouldn't say stuff like that" I quickly added.

Natsu came close to me for a second then embraced me into a hug I was shocked at first but melted into the hug. I quickly pulled away because there were other people who could wake up at any moment. "Morning all" Canna said sitting up,she looked at me then glared at Natsu I saw him flinch "Canna it's ok leave him alone" I say with a friendly smile, Canna was shocked but left him alone.

Natsu's POV

I don't know what to do or say. I look at Lucy who is telling Canna to back off which really surprised me a little no one has ever stuck up for me. Lucy looks at me "Natsu Natsu Natsu I didn't know you were scared of Canna" she teased "WHAT?!?" I practically yelled which woke everyone up.

"Natsu flinched?" Gajeel asked surprised Lucy nodded excitedly I sighed angrily moving to Lucy which I covered her mouth "don't you think that's enough?" I asked as I felt the light blush everyone laughed. I sat on Lucy's bed while everyone was on the floor. Lucy looked at me a couple of times but didn't say a word until the stripper took off his shirt which all the girls expect Juvia looked away, I quickly covered Lucy's eyes and said " Hey Ice Princess there are ladies here ya know" Grey looked at me with an I don't give a shit look "Man you are such a pervert" Lucy said holding the bottom of my top I laughed and said "hey that's what we'll call you now Pervert" I said emphasising pervert.

"Camp activities today" Canna groaned everyone sighed along with her. Lucy was blushing a little but I shrugged it off  "Hello students!" A voiced boomed through the hallway "we will have to to some indoor activities here today due to the rain" Headmaster Makarov said everyone yelled in happiness. "Guys lets get out of our P.j's" Jellal said, else all nodded and went back to our cabins.

Lucy's POV

I can feel myself blush a bit but no one notices. We all get out of our pyjamas and put some normal clothes on. I was wearing black short that went down to my knees, a t-shirt with Dragon on it, I also wore a bracelet with a gold heart and key charm on it.

We all met at they lounge area where there was only a few kids from our school. Erza went with Jellal some where while Grey was running away from Juvia, Gajeel was carrying Levy in his shoulder and Canna was trying to pick up a random guy which left me with Natsu. "How did you sleep?" Natsu asked casually "alright, you?" I rely blushing "good good but..." Natsu trailed off until I waved my hand in his face "but what?" I ask "but I didn't want it to end" Natsu said with his signature smile I was blushing the colour of Erza's hair, "u-uh Natsu what are you saying?" I asked confused.

Natsu's POV

I stare at Lucy and realised she's never had a boyfriend. I smirked and said "Luce what I'm tryin-" I get cut off when Lucy says "Luce? My name is Lucy" I smiled at her "what wrong with having a nickname huh?" I ask her she looked the other way and said "n-nothing" i tackle her to the ground as a bottle came flying towards us "WHAT THE HELL!" Erza yelled at a white haired girl with a fancy dress on wait it's Lisanna!

Lisanna came up to us saying "Natsu you are such an idiot" what the hell is she talking about literally? "What the hell are you freaking talking about Lisanna?" I ask pissed off she glared at Lucy and made her flinch "Lisanna piss off will ya you are so annoying" I say emotionless, Lisanna looks at me with an upset look then storms off. I look at Lucy who was shaking a little "you ok Luce?" I ask worried she looks at me and said "sort of" that made me worry a little.

A/N Hey my lovely readers hope you liked all the Nalu moments I tried very hard :)

Sorry for a short chapter it's just I'm really tired and I have to go to school tomorrow (why me?) well hope you enjoyed :)