Water madness

A/N hey guys I'm gonna skip to when there camp/field trip ended and are now on holidays

Lucy's POV

I'm so glad it's the holidays that means no school for 3 weeks awesome! *buzz* I looked up to see someone had texted me I wonder who

Natsu: hey Luce! I was wondering if you wanted to come to the water park with me and the gang? Also ask Levy Gajeel is to chicken to ask

Lucy: I'd love to go!

Natsu: great! Have you asked Levy?

Lucy: yeah I just asked and she said yes! When do want us to meet up with everyone?

Natsu: dunno Erza said she'd text the details to everyone

Lucy: M'kay see ya soon bye 😘

Natsu: bye ❤️

**not in texting mode**

"Levy~Chan where did you put my bikini?" I asked as Levy laughed evilly "oh your swimsuit got thrown out by Juvia by accident of course! So I brought you a new one" Levy said smirking "ok then we'll can I see it?" I ask cautiously that's when she hold up a black bikini with a dragon print on the top half "OMG! This is soooo cool!" I yelled excitedly "I knew you would like it" Levy said happily.

My phone buzzed as I raced to get it I realized it was Erza yes finally!

Erza: ok meet at the water park in 20 minutes and DONT be late!

Lucy: aye ma'am

**not in texting mode**

I started to get changed in to my awesome new bikini Levy got me! I got a small bag to put my towel and clothes once I get there. I wasn't gonna leave my room in a bikini so I put some black shorts on and a dark blue t-shirt with the night sky and a dragon.

**at the water park**

Levy and I arrived at the water park just on time. I saw everyone and we headed over. "Ok let's get changed" Mira yells with excitement we all nod and go to the changing rooms. As soon as I take my clothes off everyone gasps "W-what??" I stutter feeling embarrassed "that bikini is so cool" they all told me in unison.

As soon as we stepped foot out of the changing room these guys came up to us and said "Heya ladies wanna hang out?" Erza told them to piss off in a protective evilly way and they ran for it good for them I really didn't want to see anyone dead today. We spotted Natsu and the others and made our way to them. "Grey~Sama you look amazing in your swimsuit" Juvia said causing Grey to blush everyone laughed at how cute it was, "Lucy where's Natsu?" Gajeel asks me as if I know where that pink headed idiot is but then again he is my pink headed idiot "I don't know" I say curious myself "BOO!!!" Natsu jumped out from where ever he was hiding we all screamed, I hit Natsu in the back of the head and scolded him for making us scared.

We went on some really cool rides until Grey and Natsu started fighting which of course Erza told them to stop or they'll be dead. "Let's go on the slide" Mira yelled and pretty soon we all lined up, I then realized that you have to ride down with someone but I already have that someone right beside me. "Excited Luce?" Natsu asks "y-yeah but nervous too" I say blushing a bit "it'll be ok" Natsu says ruffling my hair "thanks" I say and grabbed his hand.

Levy's POV

"Shrimp it's our turn ya ready?" Gajeel asked "yes I am and don't call me shrimp" I tell him he just rolled his eyes and I sat in Gajeel's lap as we get pushed down the slide. I hold on to Gajeel completely terrified "YAHOO!" Gajeel screamed he is abnormal literally. "I wanna get off" I say to myself as I cry. We land in a huge pool where I let go of Gejeel who wants to go again "HELL NO! GO WITH GREY, LAXUS ANYONE BUT ME!" I yelled getting out of the pool crying to myself

No! I hate this where is Lucy when you need her. "Go get me something to drink! NOW!" I heard a familiar voice say I turn to see Evergreen and Elfman hold on are they on a date? He he he Mira would kill to see this, I hold up my phone and take a picture of both of them kissing "he he he" I laugh quietly I am so evil Mira has had a bad influence on me "why ya laughing shrimp?" Gajeel asks "Don't.Call.Me.shrimp!" I say storming off to find Lucy.

Grey's POV

Ok ok calm down Grey everything is gonna go well...yeah right! "Is Grey~Sama excited?" Juvia asks me so sweetly "y-yeah I'm fine" I lie, I don't want to go on this death trap but if I don't take Juvis Erza will get me. "Juvia you having fun?" I asked regaining my cool "yes Juvia is really excited!" Juvia exclaimed.

Once it was our turn I nearly shit my pant literally. Juvia sat in my lap then we got pushed down it was so fast I could have died, I held on to Juvia completely shit scared right now, "this is fun!" Juvia said holding me back, how could she think this was fun?!

Lucy's POV

I'm so excited to go down the slide, I even saw Grey cry on the way down which of course I recorded he he he! I am evil! "We're next come on!" I said pulling (more like dragging) Natsu, "alright relax" Natsu said laughing.

I sat in Natsu's lap and just before we got pushed Natsu held on to me tight. 3...2...1...down we go so fast it was a little hard to breath. "OH GOD PLEASE SAVE ME!" Natsu yelled I giggled at the comment. Natsu looked like he was dying it's really funny "enjoy it Natsu" I say turning my head towards him he gave a weak smile, I leaned in and kissed his lips. I pulled away to find Natsu was not dying "you cured me Luce" he said laughing.

Mira's POV

"OH. MY. GOD!" Laxus said pointing to Natsu and Lucy who are kissing "aww" some random people said looking at them I just had to join.

I ran out of the line with Laxus chasing after me asking "why'd you leave the line?" I ignored the question and kept on running until I bumped into Jellal "hey Mira!" He said "oh hey Jellal! Where's Erza?" I asked very curious "I would like to know that myself" Jellal said rubbing the back of his head. WAIT HE LOST ERZA!!! "YOU LOST HER!?!?" I asked well yelled at him he nodded slowly.

"I'll text her" I said but Jellal stopped me as he held out her phone. "Oh no" Laxus said beside me "I'll text everyone to look for her" I said grabbing my phone.

Mira: GUYS!! BIG PROBLEM ERZA IS MISSING!!!

Lucy: what?!?!

Grey: how the hell is she lost?

Levy: oh god we gotta look for her

Juvia: Juvia agrees with Levy~San

Natsu: well what are we waiting for?

Gajeel: let's search for her then

Everyone(except Gajeel): YEAH!!

A/N:

Will they be able to find Erza? Or will she be never again be seen?

Hope you guys liked this chapter it took three days I know long time span but what can I say I've been sick.

Vote
Comment
Share

Thanks for reading love you all

~Cassy