Five siblings?

Natsu's POV

Lucy was a little shaken up with what happened with Lisanna but I think she's fine. "Why did she do that?" Lucy asked confused, Lucy is so cute WAIT NOW IS NOT THE TIME NATSU!! I thought to myself "I wish I knew" I tell her, she looks at me with a smile then asks "Natsu are we friends?" I give her my signature smile and said "yeah of course we are" I feel a light blush in my cheeks then Lucy smiles so cutely I look away as my face gets redder "are you ok?" Lucy asks me I nod at not letting her see me blush.

We all have pancakes for breakfast when the doors slam open revealing this guy with blond hair, I look at everyone to see if they know him when Lucy gets up and waves to him and says "Hey Sting!" Everyone looks confused. The guy with blond hair comes over and smiles at us "Hey there I'm Sting" he says introducing himself I just roll my eyes, Levy and Canna come up to him and say "we haven't seen you in ages how ya been?" "Alright! Just came by to see my adorable sister" Sting says patting Lucy on the head. "You're Lucy's brother?" Erza asked curiously "yeah I am but I'm a year younger than her so yeah" Sting replies we all nod.

Lucy's POV

I can't believe Sting came all the way here to see me. "Oh I just remembered how's Rogue and The other two going" I ask "oh well Rogue finally has a girlfriend, Nash is showing his creative side and Marco is a beginning to turn into a freaking pest" Sting replies I just give warm smile at how everyone is doing, I look at everyone who looks confused "ok guys you look completely lost so just to get to the point I have five brothers" I say as everyone (except Levy and Canna) mouths open in shock "wait I only heard four names" Juvia says "oh I'll explain I have five brothers there names are Sting, Rogue, Nash, Marco and Loke" I say then Mira asks "wait the Loke that goes to this school or another on?" "The one that goes here" I reply.

Everyone is still in shock I let out a gigantic sigh and said "ok Sting go home or to where it is you came from" Sting looks relived I said that "ok I'll leave but I came to give you this" Sting said handing me a  black box "Bye" he added and ran out the door. I sat down next to Natsu he didn't look happy "what's with the pouting face?" I asked as I pulled his cheek, everyone laughed and told me to open the box so I did to find a picture of Sting, Rogue, Nash and Marco it's so sweet.

We all went to my cabin and hung out there because all of the kids from Fairy Tail High started to fill up the lounge area. "I'm bored" Natsu and Grey said in unison "what do you want to do then?" Mira asked so nicely "truth or dare again?" Grey suggested but we all glared at him, "we could play twister" Natsu said then Erza jumped up and shouted "YES!!" We all laughed at how happy Erza was. Natsu got the twister mat and the spinner thing and the game begun. I sat on my bed while watching when Natsu came through the door after going to the bath room and sat next to me "so...Luce I was wonderi-" Natsu started to say getting cut off by Lisanna who leaned against the door and said "Natsu play with m-" she started to say when I shut the door and locked it in her face I heard Natsu laugh and I blushed a bit.

Natsu's POV

I was laughing at how Lucy shut the door in Lisanna's face and locked it. "Luce you have anger issues" I teased her she let out a sigh and said "well she should have knocked first" I gave out a huge laugh that made everyone look at us then Gajeel asked "what's so funny?" "Oh I just slammed the door in Lisanna's face!" Lucy said proudly "well she does deserve it" Mira says everyone laughs. Lucy and I sat on her bed waiting for the game to be over which will be a while, "so Luce I was wondering if you wanted to go looking for beast of Pegasus Hills?" I asked in a creepy voice, Lucy glared at me and said "no such thing"  "aww don't be a party pooper" I cry out trying hug her when she pushes me away.

"Luce let's grab a bite to eat" I say smiling that when she goes in her bag and pulls out a bag of chips "here you can have them" Lucy says holding the bag out "but I said together so we are sharing them" I says giving her a goofy smile. Lucy grabbed a chip from the bag then threw it into her mouth munching it up in a matter of seconds "yummy" she says softly when everyone stopped playing to grab a chip.

The game continued leaving me and Lucy out of the game. I looked at the people on the twister mat they look so freaking halarious. I started to get tired but not enough to fall asleep.

***one hour later***

Everyone left Lucy's cabin except me and Lucy it was a bit awkward. "Natsu I'm tired" Lucy said with a very cute yawn "ok do you want me to move and let you sleep for a little?" I asked she shook her head "nah I'll just lay here here on you shoulder again if it's ok?" Lucy replied I rolled my eyes and grabbed Lucy who was now laying on top of me "N-Natsu w-why di-" she brings when I said "it's ok Luce just go to sleep" no soon after she fell asleep and I did too.

A/N to all my lovely readers I hope you enjoyed yet another chapter.

I want you all to know that you are the greatest.

:) ;) :p