||Chapter Twenty-two|| The one with the Friends quotes

Hey guys! So here's the new category: Funny quotes from the TV show Friends.

1.

Chandler- "Hey, you guys in the living room all know what you want to do. You know, you have goals. You have dreams. I don't have a dream."

Ross- "Ah, the lesser-known 'I don't have a dream' speech."

- In The One With the Stoned Guy

2.

Ross- "I can't believe you two had sex in her dream."

Chandler- "I'm sorry, it was a one time thing. I was very drunk and it was somebody else's subconscious."

- In The One With the Ick Factor

3.

Phoebe (To Ross)- "Your tombstone can say whatever you want it to say. It could say, 'Ross Geller, Good at Marriage!' Y'know? Mine's gonna say, 'Phoebe Buffay, Buried Alive.'"

- In The One Where Ross Hugs Rachel

4.

Joey- "My agent thinks I should have a name that's more neutral."

Chandler- "Joey...Switzerland?"

- In The One With the Fake Monica

5.

Monica- "Joey, you don't think sharks are sexy do you?"

Joey- "No. Wait a minute, wait. What was the little mermaid?"

- In The One With The Sharks 

6.

Monica- "Phoebe, do you think that your favorite animal says very much about you?"

Phoebe- "What? You mean behind my back?"

- In The One With Rachel's Assistant

Comment which quote out of the six was your favorite and who your favorite Friends character is. Mine is Chandler.