||Chapter Thirty-seven|| The one with Delena

Category: Damon Salvatore quotes from The Vampire Diaries. [dedicated to @Ariyana776]

1. Caroline Forbes: "Cocky much?"

Damon Salvatore: "Very much."

2. [Damon to Elena] "I like you and your laugh." 

3. "She had a schoolgirl crush on me. It was cute, but I had to let her down."

4. Elena: "Things are different this year. Everything that used to matter doesn't anymore."

Damon: "So don't let it. Quit, move on. Problem solved. Ta-da."

Elena: "Some things could matter again."

Damon: "Maybe. But... seems a little unrealistic to me." 

5. "What's so special about this Bella girl? Edward's so whipped." 

6. "You're dead dude, get over it." 

7. Caroline: "How come you don't sparkle?"

Damon: "Because I live in the real world, where vampires burn in the sun." 

8. "It's cool not growing old. I like being the eternal stud.''

9.  [Stefan just stabbed Damon in the heart] [Damon looks down at his expensive shirt] "This is John Varavatos, dude. Dick. Move."

10.  "Some girls just can't refuse my good looks, my style and my charm and my unflinching ability to listen to Taylor Swift." 

11. Caroline: "Are you going to kill me?"

Damon: "Uh-uh. But not yet." 

12. "I'm not some drunk sorority chick. You can't Roofy me." 

13. "That's the thing about Damon. He doesn't get mad. He just gets even." -Stefan Salvatore

14. Vicki: "Why don't you have a girlfriend? You're totally cool and so hot."

Damon: "I know." 

15. "I've been in love. It's painful, it's pointless and overrated." 

16. "It's going to get really freaky."

17. "Stefan smiles, alert the media."

18. "'Don't forget I taught you how to play this game."

19. "We're a team. We could travel the world together. We could try out for The Amazing Race!" 

20. [Damon is accused of killing someone] "Get off me. A: Don't touch me. B: If I had I wouldn't have been so obvious about it and C: there's another vampire in town." 

21. "I don't side with anyone. You piss me off, I want you dead." 

22. "If you're lying, I'll end you." 

23. "Vampires can't procreate... though we love to try." 

24. "You're not the worst company in the world, Elena. You should give yourself more credit." 

25. [To Elena] "Damn, you're strong for a little thing." 

26. "If I see a thing I haven't seen before I throw a dollar at it." 

27. "My father never approved anyone I dated. Which made me want them even more, of course." 

28. "I didn't compell you in Atlanta because we were having fun. I wanted it to be real. I'm trusting you. Don't make me regret it." 

29. "I haven't killed anybody in - too long." 

30. "A room full of women clamoring to go out on a date with me. Sounds tasty."