Chapter 5

While me and Shane take a run I realize Shane is really sweet and caring. Also very stubborn sometimes. When I usually stay around people for so long I start to like them more and more. I look at Shane he smiles at me. I smile back. Out feet are hitting the ground gently. The wind feels nice going through my long auburn hair. I sigh feeling safe for the first time. After about five minutes into running. I face plant into the ground. (u knew it was coming didn't u guys)
"Ouch," I say. I look up at Shane and feel embarrassed.
"Are you okay? I turn around to look for you and your gone, then I look down and there u are," Shane continues, "Don't worry everybody falls sometime in their life." He leans down and he puts one hand on his knee and the other out to help me up. I grab his hand then realize I shouldn't have. He stands me up and puts his arms under my knee and spine. I'm pressed against his chest. I feel chills and tingling feeling going through me as his touches me. My face feels like its burning. My breathing starts to get faster and faster. Why do I feel like this!?! My heart is pounding so hard I think he might be able to hear it. Breath In breath out I tell myself. My breathing starts to calm. Before it can though i can see a smirk on his face telling me he knows that being this close is getting to me.

"Let me down, now!" I try to sound demanding, but it doesn't work.

"Now why would I want to do that" he says in a teasing way. I just stare at him for a moment and we lock eye contact. After 5 seconds I look away first.

I hesitate then I say the only thing I can think of, "Because I said so." Man, I can't think around this dude.

"That's all you got?" he says raising a eyebrow. I almost laugh at him when he does that it's so cute in a funny way.

"Yes, you got a problem with that."

"In a matter of fact I do." I wonder I why he has a problem with that. I open my mouth to say something then I shut it.

"Why is that a problem for you," I ask.

He hesitates for a while then says, "I thought you would have more to say."
He frowns.

"Cheer up Mr. grumpy pants, its a day to see sunshine, not darkness. Its time to have a party full of fun," I try to cheer him up.

"Really you will go to a party with me?" He sounds excited.

"Sure, why not."

"Ok, I will pick you up at 5," he finally has a beautiful real smile on his face. It's pretty adorable.

"Wait, what," I ask not knowing what I got myself into.

"Pick you up at 5 I said. I hope your not becoming deaf," he continues, "my friend is having a party at his house tonight an your coming with me." While he says that he can't stop smiling.

"But I don't even have anything to wear," I exclaim as he starts walking away.

"Don't worry, I'm prepared. Look in the closet in my house."

"Ok." Then he runs off and I just stand there wondering what I got myself into this time.

Sorry it took me so so so long to update I just been stressed i had games every Thursday, Mondays, and Tuesday. I had practice everyday I didn't have a game and some practices on Sundays which sucked because I had to leave church early to go to that and I have been sick and working on my art