Chapter 7

He opens the door for me and says,  "Ladies first. "

"Nope,  age before beauty, " I say confidently. 

"I would defintely win that if it was beauty before age, " he says sarcastly.  After we argue for a bit,  I finally give up since he is hard headed.  I go out  the door first. We stand outside.

"Are you ready, " he asks nervously.

"Ready as I'll ever be, " I say.

"Ok, " he says as he takes me hand. I look at him while he does this to make sure he wants to go with me.  Then we head off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally arrive at the party.  I look at Shane and give him a nodding approval that I'm ready to go in. 
His seems nervous. I can tell by his sweaty hands.
I squeeze his hand for reassurance

I stand up on my tippy toes and whisper in his ear,  "Dont be such a nervous wreck,  handsome. "

After that he has a big grin on his face.   I can tell I brighten up his day alittle bit. 

People keep walking up to Shane saying: hey,  haven't seen you in a while what you been up to, where you get that gorgeous lady of yours,  can I steal her away from you,  wats up,  and etc. 

This is gonna be a long night.  Shane leans down and says,  "you want something to drink. "

I shake my head as saying no.  I'm alittle nervous because I dont know these people or whatever they are. 

"Remember your mine,  gorgeous,  nobody gets to dance with you but me, " Shane reminds me.

"I'm gonna dance with whoever I want, " I say lie a bit because I just want to dance with Shane thats it.

"Too bad,  your all mine, " he continues,  "so come on,  your dancing with me right now, "

"But....., " I get dragged off.  My arm feels like its getting ripped off while Shane drags me on the dance floor. 

"Sorry 'bout hurting your arm, I need to remember your only human. " He puts his arms around my waist as he starts to sway me back and forth.  He starts leaning his head down towards mine. He whispers, "I love being near you. " He sends chills down my back.  I shiver.  He smirks.

I lean my head against his chest since I aint tall enough to reach his shoulder.  I'm only 5'3 and a half.  I know it sucks I hate being short.  I sniff in his scent.  Oh man he smells good.  I sigh. 

"What, " he says in a concern way.

"Nothing, " I tried to hide it.  Man I shouldn't of sighed,  I wish I could control my emotions.

"Tell me,  or I put you over my shoulder until you do. "

"Fine,  you smell really good, " I continue, "its nice to have a guy that acutally smells good." He smirks.

"So now you have to tell me what you are smirking 'bout. "

"You said I was yours, " he smiles.

"No I didnt. "

"But you said its nice to HAVE a guy. " His smil fades.

"Oh, I guess I did. " His smile returns brighter than ever.  I never  knew how much a few words could change a person's mood.

After we stop dancing he asks "you want something to drink. "

"Nah, I'll pass, " I lie.  My throat is dry put I dont wanna get drunk.

As if he read my mind,  he says, "I know where to find non-alcoholic drink. 

"You sure, " I ask.

"I promise. "

"Well in that case,  I guess so. "

"Follow me,  because I ain't leaving you alone, your mine,  nobody else gets to touch you. " He takes my hand and leads to me to the kitchen part of the house where no one is.  "Ready, " he says.  Before I get the chance to answer,  he lifts me up and puts me on a counter. 

"Well ok then, " I say.  He goes over to the fridge and pulls out a Sprite and a water.  He hands me the sprite. 

I grab it and set it down until I'm ready to drink it.

"You like the party so far, " he asks?

"Pretty good, " I say.

"Can I do something? " He waits for answer from me while I try to think of what to say.

"Like what, " I say wondering.

"Like this. " He moves toward me and stands between my legs.  I stare him. Then he leans down and kisses me.  I feel warm inside.  I kiss him back while he wraps his arms around me.  He starts to pull away but I wrap my arms around his neck so he will keep on kissing me.  His kisses are so passionate I cant explain it.  I gasp and his tongues sneaks in.  Are tongues entangled.  He leans down and pushes me all the way down on the counter. 

He stops kissing me. I whine because I want him to keep on.  He turns around and the person I guess who poked him on the shoulder or something whispers something in his ear. His face turns serious.

"We need to go now, " he demands.