Help

Guys I need some help.
I am going to create a new story in the summer. I already have most of the plot planned out and ready. I also have a lot of characters planned out.
However, I decided that I still need some personal input from you guys. Specifically with characters.
Now, if you choose to help me (I don't care if you help or not), know that the characters you make will not be the main characters, just supporting ones. Also, they have a higher percentage of dying in my story than the main characters do.
I'm going to lay out the format I want your submissions in. By the way, this is a FanFiction (don't hate), if that helps in any way.
[Name]
[Age]
[Date of Birth]
This story takes place in 2035, do base your age off that.
[Country of birth]
[Reasons for joining XCOM]
For those that don't know, XCOM is an organization activated in 2015 to combat an alien invasion occurring at that time. However, they were defeated and the aliens took over the world, creating the Advent Administration, an organization that claims to "keep the peace" but silences all opposition to their rule. 20 years later, XCOM has risen from the ashes to take them down.
If you don't fill out a bio then I'll do it.
[Combat Specialty]
Do you want this character to be a combat hacker, combat medic, gunslinger, sniper, demolitions expert, gunner, scout, or an assault specialist. You have to pick one.
[Does this person have a gift for psionics?]
Simple Yes or No
[When do you want your character to appear]
Do you want him/her To show up in the beginning, middle, or end of the story?
This is the last thing.
If no one helps me, it's all good. But please consider it.
Warlord out.

Also haso14

You're welcome

You're welcome.