Christmas Truce

(Click on the image to see if all).

I'm a bit late on this topic, but it is worth talking about. Although, if you read this in the future my lateness won't matter.

We all have our problems. Some of us have family problems. Others may have problems with people they once called friends. Some have problems that I don't know about.

We are all troubled by these issues.

But today, they don't matter.

Today is Christmas. It is a day of celebration, giving, and love. This day is not just meant for the Christians among us, but for all people.

We can't solve these problems by ignoring them, but today, we can put aside our woes to celebrate what we do have.

We love our families, our friends, and they love us.

We can put aside our problems with each other or with the world for one day and wish each other good fortune.

This may seem hard but it is possible.

An example would be the famous Christmas Truce in 1914. If entire sections of soldiers in the trenches of World War I were able to put their weapons down and celebrate Christmas for a few moments with the enemy, then why can't we?

So, I urge you to put aside your problems, celebrate with your families, and wish your allies and adversaries a Merry Christmas.

So from the bottom of my heart, I wish all of you guys a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Ad Victoriam!
Warlord Out.