End of the Beginning

(This is my attempt at an inspirational speech. I figured it was the right time.)

Well my friends...this day marks the end of our 9th Grade year.

I couldn't be happier.

We all made it through our first year of high school! For some of us, this was no sweat. For others, it was a bit...harder. However, we all survived.

I believe this is a cause for celebration!

However, this celebration may be short lived....for we this is also a cause of remembrance.

We have to remember the friends that we have lost this year. We have to remember them when others will not. We have to remember them when our day seems dark. We have to remember the things they did when they were with us. We have to remember what we felt when we lost them, so that we may move on.

We also must remember that our lives will not get easier because of this. On the contrary...our lives will only get even harder. Life will try its hardest to break us. Some of us will rise to the pressure. Others...will fall.

But we must not let this thought hinder us.

We must all rise up to the occasion to survive the coming years. Each and every single one of us will be tested. Through these tests, through these...fires and flames, we will emerge stronger than before.

All of us will rise or fall.

So...I speak to all of my friends, here and away, (haso14, Dreamer1530, LordNytemare, Scarlet_Rose_V2, MonochromeLights, That_Weird_Brunette, xXMisterMacabreXx, and many more that I can't name but have not forgotten; I miss you all already) when I say this...

This is the end of the beginning. We will celebrate now, but we will return. And when life comes to challenge us...

We will not yield.

We will not relent.

We will rise to the occasion and kick life straight where it hurts.

We will not surrender.

This was the year we looked life straight in the eye and yelled ''We will not fall by you!'

In these next few years, we will make good on that claim.

As long as we never lose hope, even in our darkest hour, victory will be ours.

We will win.

"I hated every minute of training, but I said 'Don't quit. Suffer now, and live the rest of your life as a champion.'"
                                 ~Muhammad Ali

Warlord out.