Writings On The Wall

I: Girl I'm so sorry you had to choose between such terrible options. I mean, it doesn't even make a fuckin difference because either way, their BOTH still in prison. (shakes head) It's not fuckin fair.

A: ...I swear India. I know that I'm physically here but....I swear without him I cant breathe.

India looked over at Angie as she stared in the distance behind their backyard and pool. It killed her to see Angie so down. She took a sip of her wine but then sat up abruptly because something crossed her mind. Angela looked over at her friend as she flared herself around in a dramatic way.

A: Are you okay? Why are you turnt up all of a sudden?

I: Because girl! Oh my Gosh I cant believe we forgot about this! Girl okay, you remember the drawings I gave Laurent from our babies?

A: Yea, what about them?

I: Um hello! They weren't just baby doodles, I had printed out the blue print of the entire prison on the back of it!

Angela sat up in her chair. The wheels in her brain began to turn.

I: Girl I had to make it all inconspicuous. What I did was put the blue print on the back of the paper and told the girls to draw on it like any old piece of paper. See they knew it was for their daddy so I made sure that they drew on one side of the paper so he could hang it up, because just looking at in the day time you wouldn't be able to tell.

A: Wait girl, so slow down for a second...okay how in the hell can you see the blue print if its just blank on the other side.

I: HA! See this is where ya girl gets her props, see I knew no one would be able to see it in the light, so what I did was created a solution to gloss over top of it, it's kind of like a glue. Then after it set, I placed a glow in the dark solution over it. After that settles-

A: The Blue Print glows in the dark.

I: Exactly. Hidden in the day-

A: But only to be

I&A: Seen at NIGHT! AAAAAAAHHHH!!!

India and Angela jumped up and down hugging each other in so much happiness. "Oh my gosh girl we, we got to discuss this with the crew!" Angie said as she led the way inside the house. "I know we gotta create a plan, GUYS, FAMILY MEETING!!" India yelled through the halls of their enormous home.

Lau POV

I cant sleep in this shoe box they call a cell. It's so cramped in here I hate it. I no know how my brother sleep all night in here, it smells all the time and every now and again one of the guards will try and fuck with us by knocking against our cell bars to wake us up. I sat up on my bunk and looked out the tiny window on our wall. There was no clock but I could tell it had to be like 4 am or something. This shit so disappointing. Me and my bro been in here for almost 6 months now, how the hell we gonna survive 25 years. No way. Feeling myself getting discouraged I turn around and remember my daughter's drawings. I reach back and tug it off the wall with the tape still attached to the top. The tears start to fill my eyes as I think about my babies. I blink like twice and notice a green halo around the picture. "What the hell is this?" I question myself. At that moment I remember what my brother told me earlier today.

"Look at the picture on the flip side."

Laurent mouthed the words 'the flip side.' It clicked in his mind to flip the papers over. What he seen on the back was shocking. Right there in his face was the entire layout of the Prison. There was writing and arrows pointing out directions on both of the papers. It read:

You are here. --> -->