Princess Mordred of Camelot

"No, no, no," the cowboy called Stone said, confused, "This isn't right, she cant be Mordred," he said. 

The other boy looked unimpressed, "Who cares? Jenkins, what are we going to do with her? Just open the back door and ditch her?" He smiled cheekily. I smiled at him and winked. 

"Wait, Stone, what do you mean, 'she can't be Mordred'?" Eve asked, dropping her weapon. Stone was rummaging through the smaller bookshelves frantically, looking for something. He suddenly produced a very old, tattered brown book and placed it on the desk in the middle of the room. He opened it to a page and pointed at it. "Mordred was the son of King Arthur and his sister, though he didnt know it at the time, Morgause. Mordred later went to war with Arthur and stabbed him, the blow being fatal," Stone read from the book. 

I crossed my arms, waiting for the accusations to commence. Galahad thankfully stood by my side and waited patiently as well. "Mordred was a guy, so that cant be Mordred, Jenkins, get away from her," Stone said. 

"Sir, the stories are wrong, Mordred was always a girl, but because the people were so close-minded to believe that a woman could be one of the knights that Mordred was always known as the Prince of Camelot," Galahad explained. 

"So she's semi-immortal too, like you and Dulaque were," Cassandra said. I nodded and gave her a curtesy. "That still doesnt add up," the other boy said, crossing his arms and thinking. 

"Please Ezekiel, don't think, it doesn't look good on you," i said, slipping when i said his name. His eyes widdened funnily and his jaw dropped. "Wh, why? How?" he blurted. I smiled and winked at him. "You were going to ask why Galahad looks so much older than me if we're roughly the same age," I said. 

"Yes, how do you do that?" Cassandra asked sweetly. 

"Magic," i said happily. 

Galahad stood infront of me and frowned, "No, i want to know how you stayed your present age," he commanded. "You're not gonna like it," i started, watching him raise an eyebrow at me. "Alright, i met up with Auntie Morgan before getting here," i admitted. 

"Morgan Le Fay? I thought she was in hiding?" Eve asked. 

"She was, she came to me when a Excalibur came back to the present," I said. Galahad nodded in agreement as i continued. "In return for my help she taught me magic," i said, feeling immediately guilty. "So, what? The deal was take over the Library? Kidnap Jenkins? Steal Excalibur for her? What was the deal?" Eve interrupted, becoming instantly hostile again. 

"Mordred, what did you promise her?" Galahad asked, looking at me with his calm, helping yet suspicious eyes. "I promised to tell her the secrets of the Serpent Brotherhood, it's them who are after me," i replied. Galahad looked at me proudly and held his arms out towards me. His hug was calming and protective and i knew he'd do anything to help me. 

"You know about the Serpent Brotherhood?" Stone asked, interrupting the moment. I let go of Galahad and turned towards him. "I know what you're thinking, Morgan taught me to read minds, i went under cover to find out their secrets ages ago, i never killed anyone, i promise," i replied.