SUMMARY

❝don't be afraid.❞

❝i'm not afraid to die, i'm afraid of losing you. i always have been.❞

It has been five months since Layna Hale had been knighted, and she is now officially a Jedi Knight, just like her late mother before her. But the balance of the Force is upset when the former Jedi Count Dooku threatens the very order he used to serve, and the Jedi are left with no choice but to retaliate with an army of their own. Layna is then reunited with her childhood friend, Anakin Skywalker, and his Master as well as her old friend, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and all three are assigned to protect one of their previous companions and old friend, Senator Padmé Amidala of Naboo. As the three childhood friends embark on an adventure once more, the youngest one finds herself catching feelings for the boy she grew up with in the Temple, despite knowing it was against their Code. As the young girl battles her own demons throughout the journey, she questions what is right and what is wrong, and ultimately decides whether she should deny herself of happiness or turn her back against what she has always believed in the very beginning.

[ playlist ]

i. force of nature bea miller | ii. young god halsey | iii. dangerously charlie puth | iv. time-bomb all time low | v. elastic heart sia | vi. the feeling justin bieber ft. halsey | vii. hollow tori kelly | viii. immortals fall out boy | ix. jet black heart 5 seconds of summer | x. vapor 5 seconds of summer | xi. victorious panic! at the disco

[ disclaimer ]

once again, i do not own star wars or any of the characters. i only own layna hale, and sola drenall (as well as aria alistair but she will not be making an appearance in this book)