Jealous

I woke up to sunlight streaming in my widow. The sunlight landed on my face, so I held up a hand to shield my eyes. My other hand was in Vanitas's grip. I wiggled my hand free and sat up straight, stretching my arms. I seem to have no memory of what happened when I got home, but it a sight to see Vanitas asleep in my bed, holding me through the night. 

I put a hand to my face. I hope no one finds out. If Kairi knew, she'd kill me. I don't know about Sora since we're not close or anything, but the one person I'm really scared about is Riku. Riku. Do I still like him? I looked over at Vanitas. He was still sleeping and he looked so peaceful.

Of course I don't like Riku. I love Vanitas.

I leaned over and kissed him on his forehead, then got up. I went over to the window and opened it. I breathed in the fresh air, grateful to wake up to such a beautiful morning.

"Ha- I mean- Akio!"

I looked down to see Riku. He had a slight smile and his hands were in his pockets. My face reddened and I pulled the dark shirt I was wearing down some more, even though Riku could only see me from the elbows up.

This shirt...I think it's Vanitas's?

"H-hey Riku," I said, trying to act cool.

"Can I come up?" he asked, coming closer.

"What? No! I, uh, need to take a shower and get dressed and stuff," I said, heart beating faster. He smirked.

"Hey, last time I was up there and you were in the shower, it was pretty interesting," he said, his fingers grasping the stone wall that he could climb to get in my room.

"Seriously,  Riku, I really don't want you up here." I looked back to see Vanitas open an eye. He looked at my face, then went down, stopping at my butt. I looked behind me to see the shirt was riding up and I pulled it down more, earning a smirk from Vanitas. Face flushing, I turned back to see him halfway up the wall. "Riku!"

Hearing his name, Vanitas jumped up and came to the window, pulling me away from it. Riku made his way up, and when he looked up, he saw Vanitas flipping him off before he slammed the window closed. Riku dropped to the ground, landing on his feet, and glared up at Vanitas, who pulled the curtains closed.

"You didn't have to flip him off," I said, holding back a laugh.

"Yeah, I did. While you were passing out, I told them I would take you home, and Riku said he would be here in the morning to check on you. Flipping him off showed him he needed to back up off you," he said.

"So, that's the only reason? You sure you weren't just jealous?" I asked, smirking.

"Shut up or I'll actually do something next time," he said, running a hand through his hair. I laughed.

"Next time?"

"You thought I was done with you?"

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed all of my clothes from last night. Every time I bent over to pick something up, I felt cold air hit my rear and knew Vanitas was looking. I tried my best to ignore it, even though my face kept getting warm. I hopped in the shower and cleaned myself off, along with washing my hair. 

I got out, dried off, and put my clothes on. Walking out of the bathroom, I saw Vanitas was gone and the window was open. I put my shoes on and jumped out the window and onto the ground. He didn't seem to be in the Sandlot, so I went in the Back Alley.

Three kids were walking back there with Sea-Salt ice cream in their hands. The two boys were talking, while the girl was enjoying her ice cream. She noticed me walking past and waved. I waved back and continued going. Walking into Market Street, I saw Sora and Kairi watching from afar at a crowd that had gathered around someone. A rubber ball was in the air, and someone was hitting it so it wouldn't hit the ground.