Am i falling for you ?

Marinette's pov

here's that feeling again, why ....why is this happening to me? from the day chat and i beated antibug i can't take my mind off him. Am i falling for him? Is this even possible ? Falling for someone i barely know?

" my lady are you feeling good ? "

"huh ?"

of course he must have noticed me acting weirt, i don't blame him, that's not me, that's not ladybug. Not the kind of hero paris needs, i always must be focused on my mission, but yet, how could i ? i look at him, his worried expression staring at me and most importantly his big green eyes. All this time long he was trying to make me notice him, to fall for this eyes of his, my stomach flies away.

"y-yeah.... i just have a little..... headache ( not that i was lying ) nothing to worry about.

"you're sure ? i mean it might be something bigger"

"no! i'm sure, but now i have to leave, my miraculous is almost done"

"mine too, untill next time then my lady"

he said and disappeared jumping trough buildings. i took out my yo-yo and flipped around the bulidings till my home. in a short distance away of my balcony my earings started beeping, there was only one dot until i turn back to myself. a second before the last dot disappeared i landed at my balcony and the light surrounded me. i became Marinette again and tikky flew out of me.

"well this was a close one, wasn't it Marinette?"

"yes, but i thought i had more time"

" when you use the lucky charm your miraculous time gets less, that's how it worls"

"well, at least no one saw me change, i'm going to get ready in two hours shcool starts"

i got down the ladder from the balcony to my room and sat to my bed. i was very confused. tikky flew infront of me and sat on my leds.

" what's wrong Marinette?"

" tikkhy, is it possible for ladybug and chat noir to fall in love with each other? i mean we don't even know each others identities"

" oh Marinette, that's it, that's what troubles you? as you know ladybug and chat noir are Yin and Yang, too different but still a part of you is inside him and a part of him is inside you. you are destined to be together but... it has never happen"

"what you mean it has never happen?"

was i destined not to be with him no matter how hard i try?

"each one of the previous chat noirs has fallen for ladybug, but she was in love with someone else like you, eventually chat noir understood that ladybug was never going to love him back so he moved on, but he didn's knew that ladybug had fallen for him, none of them realised it soon untill it was too late for love. is that happening to you too?"

i honestly didn't know. i don't know for sure if i'm in love with him or i'm just confused or feeling bad for rejecting him everytime he tries to flirt.

"i don't know, how will i be able to understand if i am ?

"you'll figure it out, but for now you must go to school"

tikky pushed me to my closet and closed the doors waiting for me to change. i wore my normal clothes and posed like a model. tikky was cheering and clapping for me. i got out of the closet and hugged tikky.

"wait here Marinette"

tikky left and flyed under my bed. then she got out, with a little box, but it still was a little bigger than her. she stopped in front of me and gaveme the little box.

"what is it?"

"i was holding it for your birthday but since today, you were down, i decided to give it to you now. well....aren't you going to open it?"

i looked the little box in my hands. it was colored red with black dots and a green bow. i wondered what could be inside. i slowly opened the little box. inide, there was a ring, a golder ring with a desine of Yin and Yang. i looked at tikky and she smiled at me. i took the ring out and wore it. it matched perfectly. i thought it was a present from tikky but then she told me.

"when plaag (chat noir's kwami) and i were born we were given your miraculous. your earrings and chat noir's ring but i was also given that ring. it has passed from every ladybug but no one could unlock it's mysteries. And now i pass it to you, ladybug, with the hope that you will find out."

a mysterious ring with unknown powers? perfect, i thought, now not i only have to focus on being paris hero and on my ordinary life, but i also have to solve a mystery. my life is already difficult with school and being a hero. wait !!!!!!

"SCHOOL!!!!"

i look at the clock in panic and realised it was 7:58 am! i was going to be late! i grabbed my school bag and the little bag were tikky was hidding and rushed my way till the front door. i hugged my parents and ran for school. fortunately i was only a few minutes late, maybe our teacher woyldn't have notice me missing. i got in running and stopped outside of our class. the lesson had alreasy started but luckily it didn't seem she had noticed me. when she turned to a student, i slowly got in and moved silently for my seat next to Alya. As i was geting on the stairs, one by one, the teacher was turning in my direction, until....

"i-i'm sorry mis but, could you explain me something here?"

Adrien? Adrien really, saved me. my heart was beating like crazy from the scare i lived as i sat to my desk. the techer came closer to Adrien.

"yes Adrien, whats your question?"

"uhhh!! you know i just solved it, he he"