Yellow and black

Marinette/ladybug:

"chat, what are you talking about?! I've never been a weight for your shoulders!"
he steps forward and leans closer to my face. his expression is cold and motionless. he stares at me like I've done something I don't know.
"you say you're no weight for my shoulders, but I believe you know you what you are!"
what the heck was he talking about, what have I ever done to him!? what's got into him?!
"what are you talking about?!"
"you might can't see the weight, because it's inside me. how you think I'm feeling every time you reject me, for that slat, Adrien Agreste?!"
what? how could he know about Adrien? but I don't like him anymore. he has the right to know,that all of his attempts to come closer to me, really worked.
"but, I don't like him anymore.......I love you. chat, I love you..."
"yeah, like I'm going to fall for that!"
he gets up and turns to leave. as he walks away, i grab his hand and stop him.
"but i do love you! please, believe me"
he looks at me angry and takes his hand from me.
"you had your chance"

Adrien/chat noir:

sweat goes like crazy, as I run as fast as I can with ladybug in my hands. I could have gone her to the hospital, but I can't risk our identities being revealed, she would never forgive me if that happen. I see my home and jump into my room from the window. I softly put her at my bed and lock my door, and close the curtains on the windows. plagg jumps out of me and I go to the bathroom to get a towel and some water. I come back and sit next to her. I throw some water on the towel and rub her forehead. she doesn't seem to have a fever or anything else. I don't know what to do!
"plagg! what's happening to her!?"
"I don't know, but it's not good, she should have turn to her self by now, and no dot on her earrings is missing. i'm worried about her and tikky as well"
"who's tikky?"
"ladybug's kwami, and I can sense her, she is very powerless, I don't know how much longer she can hold, both of them"
does he mean that Ladybug and her kwami, are going to.....go? no I can't lose anyone else!
"there must be something we can do, to help! anything!"
as I beg for a solution I hear a knock on my door.
"Adrien, a girl here wants to see you"
perfect, just perfect! I hear Natalie trying to open the door. cold sweat gets me and I search for a place to hide. I can't open the door, what if Natalie sees ladybug and tells to my father that she realized I'm chat noir? I won't be able to get out of my room for years, if he learns that. I go to the door and unlock it. I slight open the door and see Natalie and Chloe looking at me.
"Chloe?"
"yeah, I came about our project for school, you forgot? "
she said and winked at me. I knew that Chloe, already knew my secret, but could I trust her? I had no choice here, I had to trust her.
"oh yeah, I forgot.....come in"
as she steps in I quick close the door. when I hear Natalie leaving I lock the door and turn to Chloe. she gets closer to Ladybug and touches her forehead with the back of her hand. what? how come Chloe is not fangirling right now for just being in the same room with ladybug? but most a question was running my head.
"how you knew who I was?"
she turns at me and lookes at me serious.
"please Adrien, I know you all my life, besides..."
when she stops she gets her hand inside her bag and gets out a hair comp. what was so important about it? it was just an ordinary golden hair comp designed with a bee on it. how could this jewelry possibly help her find out who I was? she takes it and wears it on top of her ponytail. then a yellow light comes out of it and I try to cover my eyes with my hands. when the light is gone, I look at Chloe. what happen? I don't see anything different on her. then a tiny creature flies from behind of her, to my room. it looked like a bee but it was at lest seven times bigger than a normal bee. was it......it couldn't be........a kwami? it flies close to me and takes a look of me and then flies back to Chloe.
"why you let Chat noir know about you?!"
"I'm sorry Zizi, but he wouldn't believe me if he didn't knew how I was"
wait?! and that kwami, knows I'm chat noir?! how many people know it!?
"how you know I'm chat noir?!"
the little bee turned at me and flew closer.
"every kwami knows you're chat noir, and every kwami knows who ladybug truly is. like for every miraculous holder. we can sense each other."
then plagg flies out of my bathroom and hugs the bee.
"Zizi! I'm glad to see you!"
"yeah, it's been a long time plagg, since the last time I woke up."
I leave them and go to Chloe.
"how long have you been a miraculous holder?"
"not too much, but with the power I had when Zizi was inside me, it also opened my mind and eyes. I realized in no time who chat noir and ladybug were. but I promised not to tell anyone besides the ones I should"
"do you know what's happening to ladybug?"
"dark has gotten inside her, and it's affecting her mind and soul. we need to get it out of her before it's too late for her and her kwami"

So that's it for now. I want to remind that everything I write is just my imagination, and no spoiler for season 2 or 3. And yeah I want Chloe to become a miraculous holder, why not? Her kwami is Zizi and gives her a lot wisdom, when she wears or doesn't her hair comp. But ladybug is still not ok. Also a little spoiler about MY story, not for the show, I'm bringing back Volpina!!!!!!!😍 next chapter probably tomorrow if I have time.