Betrayal

Ethan:

"I'm hoooome!"
I said as I opened the door and got in, leaving my bag at my room.
"how was your first day sweety?"
"not bad"
I pulled my chair and sat to eat.
"did you make any friends?"
"yeah, Marinette, Alya, Nino and Adrien"
when I said Adrien my mom almost dropped the bowl of salad she had in her hands. she looked at me with a shocked and worried look.
"A-adrien Agreste?"
her voice was barely listened, and when she finished I heard her gulp.
"yeah, do you know him?"
"oh no, but could you promise me something baby?"
"anything "
"please, stay away from him"

Marinette:

in the moment I had just finished my lunch and got up to my room.
"tikky, it's me"
I whispered as I closed the door behind me. tikky flew next to me and I handed her a cookie my father just baked as I finished the other one I was holding.
"you don't know how hungry I was"
"well, how about another patrol?"
"in a moment Marinette, I'm still tired"
I nobbed at her and sat at my desk. I looked at my right hand and got off the ring tikky gave to me, the one which no one has ever understand and unlock it's mysteries. it doesn't look that different from any other regular ring. Yin and Yang. life and death. white and black? it's useless I won't find anything without a clue.
"don't give up Marinette, you can't solve everything right away, it will take some time"
"if with time you mean years and probably never, then yes it will take some time....can we go now for patrol?"
"why you want so much to go?.....OHHHH ! is it for chat noir?"
once she said his name, I jumped from my seat and almost fell.
"what! no! the fact that he kissed me doesn't mean that I like him, he's such an idiot and a show off......besides I don't even know him...."
I couldn't hide anywhere! especially from tikky, she might seem cute and innocent but when it's about boys, you can't escape her.
"oh Marinette, the first time we talked about him, I thought it was just a phase. But now I see, you truly like him like him!oh my gosh, imagine it, 'marichat' it's so perfect, I'll have to print some T-shirts with you two!"
"stop teasing me! I might like him a little, what's the problem with that?!"
"absolutely nothing! :) how about we go now for patrol?"
she winked me her eye and smiled at me.
"tikky, spots on!"

Ethan:

"mom? why should I stay away from him?"
"Ethan, please stop"
oh no, I wasn't gonna stop! if I was known for something, this would be my stubbornness.
"why mother? please tell me"
"BECAUSE HE'S RESPONSIBLE FOR MY SISTER'S DEATH!"
Dead? Dead?! my aunt is dead?! and I don't even know it?! when she said that she was more like shocked she let that word slip her mouth. the covered her mouth with her hands and looked at me.
"I thought she was on a trip! why did you lie to me?!"
"please, try to understand, I...I did it for your own good.."
"my own good?! the ignorance of my aunt's death is no good to me! you think I would live my life with the hope that one day she'll come back to her family?! I would spend days searching for her and one day I'll end up finding out that she's dead! you think that would be for my own good?!"
then her look turned to disappointed to angry.
"you think that I wanted to lie, to you?! I did what I thought was the best!"
"well you were wrong!"
I got up from the table and went to my room, shutting the door behind me, leaving a loud crack from the door. I've always believed that she had left us and I sometimes hated her for doing that. And now I realize that my mother's lies made me hate her for no reason. And why would Adrien be responsible for my aunts death?! what could he have done to her?!
"you really want to find out?"
I hear a man's calm voice and I look around me. there's no one around.
"who are you?"
I feel a poke in my chess and I see a dark room and a man in a mask looking at me.
"I am the papillon/hawkmoth and I'm willing to help you find out everything about your aunt and the one responsible for her death, only if you first help me get the miraculous of Ladybug and chat noir."
I felt it was wrong trusting him, but I knew he was the only way to find out what happened to my aunt.
"absolutely yes papillion, I'll make them feel what I feel!"
"wise choise betrayal! Ha Ha Ha!"
I heard him laughing and then a black smoke surrounded me. a sharp pain hits me and I try to scream but my voice can't come out. I try to get out. I see the door of my room and I try to touch it. as I spread my hand to grab the door, I don't just touch it bit my hand gets through the door. how did this happen!? I look at my hand in shock and it's all black and smoky, like the rest of my body. the smoke around me disappears and the pain I felt has become power, getting inside me, making me use my new abilities immediately.
"it would be amusing watching Ladybug and chat noir trying free him without hurting him. this time for sure the miraculous will be mine...... and I'll see my beloved again..."

So yeah Marinette has fallen hard for chat noir, but how is it going to work between them if they don't know important facts about each other. How long is Marinette going to keep her identity a secret ?