Isnide my mind

Adrien:

*beep* *beep* *beep*
naaahhh! I try to open my eyes as I hear the annoying wake up call of my phone. I grab it and blind my self by it's brightness. I start tapping it with the hope it will shut up! I hear the door open and I see Natalie getting it.
"Natalie! save me! why do I have to wake up by 5 am!?"
Natalie gets my phone and closes the alarm mode and hands it to me.
"you know you have a photo shot today"
"but why so early!?"
"question the photographer, I mean the 'artist'!"
she said in a teasing tone and puted that clothes I should wear on my chair and got out of my room. I fell back at my pillow hard and I heard a scream. I quickly got up and saw plagg getting out of it.
"you were aggg going to aaaaggg kill me aaaagg!"
"stop the act plagg"
"but it woke you up right! hahaha! you should have seen your face! hahaha! you were so shocked! hahaha! "
I rolled my eyes and grabbed my clothes. I got dressed and went to eat my breakfast.

Betrayal:

"Adrien Agreste, Adrien Agreste, where are youuuu?"
I don't even know where he lives. the school is about to start so he has to come. as I keep searching for him I notice Marinette leaving her house. oh God, she is so beautiful. hey! her hair are down, it suits her so much. how much I wanted her to know how I feel for her, but now.......I'm a monster. she'll die by her scare if she sees me. I start thinking if I made a mistake taking this decision.
"don't be a fool! you will never be able to understand what happened to your aunt if you don't help me!"
I hear again that voice in my head and a pain surrounds me.
"but......there might be another way...."
"there's no other way! you'll help me get the miraculous and I will help you find out what happened to your aunt!"
the pain in my head gets sharper and sharper. I can't take it anymore! it's like the worst toothache I had multiplied by 10 in my head. I want it to stop!
"ok! I'll do what you want!"
as I feel the pain leaving, I hear the school bell and I see Adrien getting out of the park and heading for school. perfect!

Adrien:

after the photo shot is finally over I head for school. I feel like someone is watching me, but I think it's just some crazy fangirls so I ignore it. I enter our class and take my seat next to Nino.
"hey, have you seen Ethan? he's too late for class."
I disappoint as I hear Marinette's voice asking me if I knew where Ethan was. I mean yes, at first my heart jumped to the moon when I heard her sweet voice but then it came back when I understood what she asked me. I turn back to answer her.
"sorry, I haven't seen him...."
in that moment I realized her hair way down.
"hey, you're hair are down! they suit you very much you know, why you decided to let them?"
"thanks a friend persuade me to let my hair down and I was....surprised by his reaction."
she really did look gorgeous with her hair down. I could say a princess. I could stay there, staring her for the rest of the day. but, it still was a school day. our teacher got in and sat to her desk. I search inside my bag and grab out a book. it seed heavier than our history book. once I realize what book I'm holding, I push it back in quickly. I forgot that I had put the book I found behind my mother's portrait, in my bag. there goes my secret identity, if anyone finds it. as I grab my history book, I hear screamings. I look at the door, and with a quick move, it opens and a smoke gets into our class. I sure bet it's an akuma attack, but I can't see anyone. the smoke is everywhere and I can't see a thing.
"what are you doing!? you have to transform! "
i hear Chloe,whispering to me. wait ....Chloe? what? what ? how? what does she mean I have to transform? does she know I'm chat noir? but how could she know?
"Adrien! you have to transform to chat noir! I'll take everyone else out!"
she does know I'm chat noir! I hear her getting up.
"Everyone! we have to get out now!"
she says and I hear footsteps and then silence.
"plagg! claws out!"

Marinette:

I follow the others outside and hide in the girls bathroom and tikky flies out of my bag.
"was that an akuma?!"
"I don't know but we should be prepared"
she seemed tired.
"you sure want to transform? you look tired, besides chat noir can make it"
"no! I'm ok "
I still don't believe her, but I want to be sure chat is alright.
"tikky! spots on!"
I run into our class and I hear chat fighting with someone. I can't see a thing. as I step forward someone grabs my legs and and pulls me throwing me down.
"you're doomed, done, nothing. you're just a weight for his shoulders"
"who said that!?"
I look around still not able to see a thing.
"it doesn't matter who I am, I'm just telling the truth"
"no you're lying! that's not true!"
"you want to hear it from him? very well."
suddenly the fighting stops and I hear footsteps coming my way. I can barely see a figure getting closer. when it's close enough I can recognize chat.
"chat! I'm glad I se..."
before I finish he interrupts me.
"what you think you're doing?! you're here to relax?! while you are sleeping I'm fighting an akuma and I also try to keep it away from you! if you don't wanna be to be a weight on my shoulders, you should better leave!"
what is he saying? I just got here!
"but....."

Adrien/chat noir:

after some time of searching for the akuma the smoke slowly goes away. it was about time, I could see clear! I was still in my class. as the smoke leaves I recognize someone unconscious on the floor. OH NO!!!
"MY LADY!!!!! "