p l a n n i n g t h e p a r t y

p l a n n i n g   t h e   p a r t y

|Early March 2016|

"SUZIE, come on, hurry up!" , Kristen didn't stop spurring her best friend. The actress was waiting impatiently in the hallway of her own house and tapping her foot with her arms crossed over her chest. A bad habit she had developed at young age.

"Coming, coming!", Suzie yelled.

Our heroine rolled her eyes. How could her best friend be so slow? Kristen could never understand. Maybe because she was a fast runner herself. She had no patience for being slow.

"Finally," grunted the César award winner, when her friend finally decided to show up.

"Sorry," giggled nervously Suzie, or as Kristen loved to call her, "the purple head" for obvious reasons.

"Apologies are not welcomed!" , snapped the brunette, put on a pair of sunglasses and stepped out of her house, letting the Los Angeles sunshine shower her. That was what she mostly loved about her hometown - that it was so sunny and lovely. Sure, she had never seen snow on Christmas Day, but she didn't care. She could afford to go to a snowy place for the winter holidays. She had never had money problems, unlike many people her age.

While driving to Olive Garden, Kristen was trying her hardest to concentrate on the road but her fool of a best friend was making it hard with her constant fooling around. Like a female version of Emmett Cullen. Thankfully they reached the restaurant not only fast but as well safe and sound. Of course paparazzi were waiting for them like always. Kristen had learned to ignore them through the years. At first when she was younger she would show them her middle finger but she outgrew that stage. She didn't even dare to curse in front of them let alone say a word. Those sick bastards would always twist her words. She absolutely loathed that. Who wouldn't?

The two girls passed the paparazzi without any problems and entered the restaurant. They asked to be seated in a more private area Kristen could still feel being stared at. Their eyes burning holes through her shirt. Jealous , she thought. Or not?

Kristen would always order one and the same - a chicken salad. She rarely had the chance to eat meat. As a young adult now, it was much easier for her to have a well-balanced diet. The key was motivation, which she lacked when she was younger.

"So," we need to start the preparations for the party," reminded the actress. Chewing on a French fry, Suzie agreed. She even suggested some places they could check out.

"Has anyone ever told you you're amazing?" , asked Kristen, making her bestie laugh and attract the attention of two young men around their age. Perhaps they could invite them to the party?