Prologue

No ones POV
5 years before animatronics

As all of the friends ran through the amusement park they went on rides and did what all 14 year olds did. As they played, pranked, and joked the owner of the amusement park comes over to the large group of friends. "Sky, Seto, Ty, Ian, Quentin, Mitch, Jerome, and Jason we have a meeting tomorrow at 3:00 p.m, ok?" The owner asks them. They all nodded. "We'll be there." They all say in sync and then ran off to go on the space shuttle ride. (Roller coaster, it's Jason's ride.)

On the next day which was Sunday so the park was closed, team crafted went to the meeting only to be met with a horror scene. The meeting that would only be 1 hour long had been going on for 5.

"Guys shouldn't they be back by now?" Ross asks. "Ya they should be....... Maybe they had a change of plans?" Jin says. Everyone nodded in agreement. But little did they know was that all the fun that they had with there friends at the amusement park the other day would be the last.

Extra Extra Extra
Read all about it! The paper had just came and what it said was some of the most heartbreaking stuff they have ever read.
Today team crafted has been found dead by the restaurant across from the team crafted amusement park, police are still on the job to find out who or what did it.
In other news the park owner of team crafted amusement park has announced that there will be team crafted animatronics for the park in memory of ream crafted.

This was one of the most hardest things in the world for Ross, Barney, Max, and Jin and team crafted's family's.

After 2 years everyone still was heartbroken after what happened but there was animatronics at the amusement park and that's what kept people going to the amusement park. To see the animatronics in memory of there beloved hero's of team crafted.