The first night

Max's POV

When we got home I went to get some sleep to get ready for tonight. I had my uniform on my closet door and had a couple of stuff packed for the night. So I went over to my bed and set my alarm. And soon I was fast asleep.

Beep beep beep beep beep beep

I woke up to my alarm going off. I hit the button and it turned off. I looked at my clock and it read 11:30 p.m. So I get up out of bed, get changed into my uniform, and grab my bag of stuff I thought I would need. I went out to the living room and waited for Ross, Jin, and Barney.

             10 minutes later

   It was now 11:40 p.m. Ross came to the living room first, then Jin, and finally Barney. "You guys ready?" I ask. They nodded. "As ready as I'll ever be." Jin says. And we walk out the door. We got to the car and I got in the driver seat, Ross got in the passenger seat, and Barney and Jin got in the back. When we got to Team Crafted's our boss was waiting by the front gate. We all got out of the car and grabbed our bags. I locked the car behind us and we went to greet Jeff Lightbulb. "5 minutes early I see." Jeff said. We shrug. We lived pretty close to the park.
"Well you guys know what to do,....... There is a recorded message on the phone for you guys, heres a gate key,....good luck and I'll see you at 6 a.m!" Jeff says and he leaves for his car.  He handed me the gate key. So I unlocked the gate. We all walked through and I locked it back up. "Alright ....... So are we going to go to the office?" Ross asks. "I guess." Jin answers. So we all walk to our office. In the office there was 2 spiny chairs, a big desk, some monitors on the wall, and there was 2 doors, one on the left and one on the right, the doors had 2 buttons, the top one being red and to close the door, and the bottom one being blue and to turn on the light, just outside of door. "Do you guys want to listen to the recording?" Jin asks pointing to the phone. "It might be important." Ross says in a funny voice. Which makes us give small laughs. "Let's just plays it dirts." Barney says. I roll my eyes and click the button.

     "Uh hello, hi, my name is Bashur if you are listening to this I just want to say Welcome to Team crafted's Amusement park! I am going to tell you some things about the park that Mr Lightbulb may not have told you, and this is all from my experience. So first of all your going to want to keep an eye on those monitors, you can check them while i talk. So the animatronics are the big problem they will come out of there spots and wander around. Don't let them get you at all costs! Now the other problem is the power, you only have 100%. Closing the doors and using the lights and the monitors wastes the power. So use it wisely. And 1 more thing, sometimes the power gets left on around the park, and the only way to turn it off is to go to where it is and turn it off manually. I was informed that there is 4 of you working at the same time, so it will make it easier for you guys as long as you use team work. So I hoped this helped and survive the night."

     The message ended. "Well.... That was..... Interesting." Jin said. "Ok so we need to look at the monitors right?" Ross asked. "Ya why?" I ask. "You guys heard Bashur we need to use team work, if we want to survive the night..... So I could take the monitors." Ross says. "So we should make a plan of what everyone is going to do?" Jin asks. Ross nodded. "I'll take the monitors." Ross said again. "Ok I'll takes the doors." Barney says. "Both of them?" Jin asks. "Sure." Barney answers. "Also the power is by the monitors so I'll keep an eye on that as well." Ross added. We nodded. "So what's left?" I ask. "If something go's wrong we need 2 people to be the ones to get it in order." Ross says. "So I guess me and Max will do that." Jin says. I nodded. 2 of us would stay at the office and 2 of us would go and fix it. Good plan if it doesn't get us killed. I thought. We placed all of our stuff under the desk. "So is everything still in place?" Jin asks Ross. Ross quickly went over all of the monitors and stops at one and was looking at it really closely. "What is it Ross? I ask. "Um......uh..... I see a shadow in the gift shop." Ross says, fear in his voice. I quickly walk over to the monitors to see a shadow in the gift shop just like Ross said. Barney and Jin come over as well. The shadow wasn't moving a lot but there was stuff being thrown all over the place. "Max, Jin you guys gots to go checks it outs." Barney said. And he was right, we all agreed that me and Jin would go out to fix it. "Turn your on walkie talkies and keep an eye out." I said as I turned my walkie talkie on. Everyone turned on their walkie talkies. Jin looks at me and nods, I nodded back. And we went out the door. We went for the gift shop. "Where are all of the animatronics?" Jin asks into the walkie talkie. "All of them are in their spots." Ross said through the walkie talkie. "Does that mean someone broke in and is stealing stuff?" Jin asks me sounding mad. "I don't know." I answered. And we kept going to the gift shop. When we got there the door was open. It wasn't forced or anything. "Did they forget to lock it?" Jin whispers. I shrug. We walk in slowly, being careful. In the gift shop there was souvenirs. Something that you would find on a team crafted member. There was green headphones from Ty, Jason's space helmet, Mitch's dog tag, Jerome's diamond axe that he called Betty, Ian's sunglasses, Quentin's red tie, Seto's white headband, and Sky's amulet, and there was other stuff there too but there was mostly all of team crafted souvenirs. We walked around for a little more, then stopped because we heard something break. It sounded like plastic. I look down to the ground and I see that I stepped on an amulet. In fact there was at least 10 of them on the ground. I looked at Jin and he looked just as confused as me. We kept walking slowly until we saw the desk counter. Nothing was there and we sighed in relief. "there's nothing here." Jin says into the walkie talkie. "It was there a second ago then it disappeared." I heard Ross say through the walkie talkie. Sigh. Jin sighed. "Might as well clean this up while we're here." Jin says. I nodded and started picking the amulets up and putting them back on the shelves. Jin did as well.