The fourth night

Jin's POV

We were walking to our office to look through the cameras, to see where the animatronics were. We were just outside of the office door.

CRASH

A loud crash was heard down the hallway. "This early?!" Max half yells. "Get in the office!" I yell. We all run into the office like it was the apocalypse. Barney quickly pushed the button and the door closed. Banging was heard through the door. Something was banging on the metal door.

"S-Ssunde here." It was Ian. But it didn't sound like him at all. He sounded Derpy. "I thought they weren't going to attack us!!" Ross yelled. "It didn't sound like Ian though." I said. I saw Max go through his duffle bag and pull out the sunglasses.

"Ross I need the sunglasses." Max said. Ross nodded and went through his duffle bag. He pulled out the sunglasses and gave them to Max. "What's Are's you's doing Max!?" Barney half yells. "We have one of the animatronics here!" Max half yells back.

Max went up to the window with both objects in hand. He held the objects close to the window and waited. The one in Max's right hand started to glow. The other one didn't. "Ok we know which one is the one." Max said happily. "I can hang on to the real ones." Ross said.

Max nodded and gave Ross the real sunglasses. Ross took the object and put it in his bag. "Ok that's one thing done but what are we going to do about him?" I ask pointing to the window, where Ian was. 'Have you ever had that feeling where it feels like an animatronic is watching you through a window ready to attack?'

  Well imagine it in real life. Cause that's what's happing right now. "Could's we goes out the others doors?" Barney asks pointing at the other door on the other side of the office. Ross looks at a small screen on the table near the monitors. His eyes widen. "Uh I don't think it would be a good idea if we just left with only 60% power." Ross said.

  My eyes widen. "W-what? We only have 60% power?!" Max starts to freak out. I looked at the clock, 2:38 am. 2:38 and we only have 60% power. I thought. That's not good. "What's Are's we goings to do's!?" Barney yells freaking out. "I'm going to check to see where all the animatronics are ok?" Ross says. We nodded.

  Ross went over to the monitors and quickly went through all of them. He turns them off and comes over to us. "Well the good news is that Ian left and all the animatronics are close together. But the bad news is that we only have 40% power." Ross said. Barney quickly went over to the door and pushed the button to open the door. I looked at the clock, 2:40 am. "I don't mean to add on to the bad news, but it's 2:40, and we only have 40% power." I said.

Their eyes widened. "Alright maybe we should get this sorted out before we run out of power." Ross said. We nodded. "Ok so I have an idea. There are 8 animatronics right?" Max asked. We nodded. "And we just got Ian's object, the real one. That leaves only 7 more animatronics." Max continued. We didn't say anything, so that we could listen to his idea.

"What if three of us take two of the objects, and one of us takes one of the objects. Real and fake both." Max finished. We thought for a moment. "I like the idea, but who's going to take just one?" Ross asked. Max gestures to himself, "Me, I just did Ian, or whatever happened to Ian, so I only have one to do." Max said. "Ok seems far." Ross shrugged. Me and Barney nodded.

Ross went through his bag and pulled out the objects all of them other then Ian's sunglasses, and he put them in the small counter that we had. Max did the same except he took the fake sunglasses and tossed them in the garbage. We have the real ones now so why have the fake ones? "Alright pick two of the objects, and we'll go from there." Max instructed.