What's up with Ross?

Max's POV

In dream

It was dark. Nothing there, but darkness. I looked down and I saw ground. So I walked around for a bit. I looked around and there were doors everywhere. Where am I? Why am I here? How do I get out? My mind raced. I didn't know what the heck was going on. That's when one of the doors opened. I hesitated, but I went over to the now open door. I looked through the door and I saw a mountain with a water fall.

I walked through the door and stood on a hill, looking at the mountain in awe. It was beautiful. "Hahah come on guys!..... You guys are sooo slow!" I heard a kid yell. I looked over to where I heard the yelling and I saw a boy about the age of 10 come out of the forest and stop 3 blocks in front of me then turn around. Then another boy the age of 10 came out of the forest huffing and puffing.

"This better *pant* be worth *pant* all of the climbing *pant*, and running." The second kid said leaning against a tree to catch his breath. Then 10 other kids emerged out of the forest panting and trying to catch their breath. The fist kid that came looked around then smiled when he saw the mountain. all of the other kids looked at him and came over. "See it was worth it!" The first kid said happily as he gestured to the mountain with the water fall. All of the others stood there in awe. They all sat down on the hill and stared at the mountain. This is weird when the gang was around, all of us, Sky showed us a mountain like this. I thought then it hit me, it was a memory! And sad but happy memory.

"One day I think we should all go to the top of that mountain." Little Sky said. "It'll be a adventure to never forget." Little Quentin said. Everyone nodded and the memory faded. We never went on that adventure. We were planing to after we had all the resources we needed. But then the incident happened.

I looked up and realized that it was pitch black this time. I looked around for any doors but I didn't find any. Then a light appeared 5 blocks away and 3 blocks up. It stated moving around creating small pictures. "8 objects to be found. 3 more nights to seek and find. Keep an eye on friends in need. And someone you know is is not what he seems. Time is always moving, and time is running out." A voice coming out of I where said while the picture flashed I front of me.

Then it was fully dark agin. The darkness closed in. I was scared, freighted. What did it want from me? The darkness closed in and I woke up.

End dream

I work up immediately and sat up in bed. I had that feeling in my stomach that you get from waking up from a horrible nightmare. I had cold sweat running down my face. I was breathing heavily, so I calmed myself down. I looked around my room, and looked at the window. Sunlight was coming through the curtains. "Just a dream." I said relieved. Even though it was so real. I'm actually not sure if that was just a really weird dream, or it was something trying to tell me something.

  I shrugged it off and did my daily routine. I went out to the kitchen and I saw Jin and Barney. "Hey's Max." Barney greeted. I nodded with a small smile. I went over to the cabinet and grabbed some cereal. After I got my bowl of cereal I went over to the table with Jin and Barney. We all ate in silence. No one said a word.

  After I finished I put my dishes in the sink and I went to the living room. Jin and Barney joined a little after me. I noticed that Ross hadn't come out of his room yet, so I looked at the clock, it read 3:47 pm. Ross should be coming out soon. So I just continued watching T.V.

  20 minutes later

  Ok Ross where are you? I'm getting worried for Ross. Last night the animatronics spoke to him about,  something in dream? I know that when ever Ross has a dream about something happening, whether it's about a person or a disaster it will somethings come true. But it mostly does. "I'm going to go check on Ross." I said getting up off the couch. Jin and Barney nodded.