The job

Ross's POV

It been 4 years since our friends have gone it's been hard and is still hard today. I was sitting in bed in my room in the house that I shared with Barney, Max, and Jin. We have had this house for at least a good 4 months, and we've kept a goon pay towards it that was until a week ago.

One week ago

We were all working at a restaurant called 'hey buy a soup!' (I don't know I legitimately just wrote down what came to mind.) surprisingly it was a 4 star restaurant so we got good pay. Until it closed because the restaurant was moving to a different location, and we wouldn't be able to get to it. Because it moved to Italy, I guess it was Italian. (I am just writing what comes to mind and I had meatballs for dinner soooo Italian just popped into me head so. Pls don't kill me. \( 'o' )/ ) so we've been looking for work for the past week. "Hey's guys I thinks I just founds us a jobs!" Barney yells. So I get up out of bed I was already dressed I was just being lazy in bed, and I go out to the living room where Max, Barney, and Jin are all there waiting for me. "So what's the job?" Max asks. Barney shows Max the add. "Security guards wanted, don't need experience for security, just has to be 18 years or older, working hours from 12:00 a.m to 6:00 a.m. Working days Mon, Tuse, Wed, Thurs, and Fri." Max read out loud. "How much money does it pay?" Jin asks. "Also where is it?" I ask. Max looks at the add for a second. "Paying $100 a night and it's at .........." Max said with a long pause. "It's at's?" Barney asks. "It's at t-team crafted amusement park." Max finishes. We were all in silence for a minute thinking of our friends. "What do you guys think?" Jin asks slowly. "I say we give it a go..... I know it's the amusement park but we can't always live in the shadows..... Right?" I say trying to to encourage them. They all look up and nodded. "So it's settled we will go to the amusement park and go for the interview." Max says. We all nodded. But one thing bothered me if it needed night security guards then wouldn't they need SOME kind of training...... Oh well. So we ordered some pizza for dinner and talked about the job interview for tomorrow. And then I went to bed I was tired so I went to my room and fell asleep.

Time skip morning

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* my alarm was going off I hit the button and it turned off. I sit up in bed and looked at the clock. 1:30 p.m. "Well I really slept in." I say aloud. I sat on my bed for a couple of minutes when I realized that the interview was today. So I got up went into the bathroom and got a quick shower, got dressed, and eat breakfast. I waited for a little bit and Max, Barney, and Jin were ready to go, I was too. We all nodded to each other and went outside to the car. Max drove. When we got there the owner was at the gates of the park waiting for us. We all got out of the car and went to meet him. "Hello you must be Max... Right?" The man asked, Max was the one who made the call last night. "Yep and this is Ross, Barney, and Jin." Max said pointing to all of us as he called our names. The man nodded. "My names Jeff..... Jeff Lightbulb." The man says introducing himself. "Nice to meet you." We all say after another. "Ok so if you follow me I can show you guys around and then we can do the interviews." Jeff said. We nodded and followed him. It was almost like a tour. They moved a lot of stuff around.

Tour time!!!

"So this is Ian's or Ssunde's spot it has laser gun games and arts and crafts. Ian is out of order right now because his audio is broken. Quentin's or Huskymudkipz's spot is beside Ian's, it has a big pool and water games and water involved stuff. Jason's or TrueMU's station is a roller coaster called the Space Shuttle it's across from Ian's spot. Mitch and Jerome's or Bajancanadian and ASFjerome's station is over in the far left corner and it's like the hunger dens but not, but it's good. Ty's or Deadlox's station is in the right comer near Mitch and Jerome, Ty has a almost battle arena with foam swords and armour. Seto's or Setosorcerer's spot is it the top left corner and has a huge magic simulator. And finally Sky, Adam, or SkythekidRS's station is in the top right corner of the park it has a squid simulator where you have to kill all the squids, like an army but it's more of a multiplayer game. And then the restaurants are in the middle along with everything else." Jeff finished. We nodded. "Ok now to the interviews!" Jeff said and we went into a building that looked like the main building. We sat down in a meeting room and we had our interview.

After the interviews

"Well boys I think that you guys would fit perfectly for the job so you guys are hired!" Jeff says. We all smile and thank him. "When do we start?" Jin asks. "Is tonight ok with you guys?" It was a Monday night. We all nodded and he smiled a big grin. "Ok be here by 12:00 a.m ok? Your shifts end at 6:00 a.m, that's when I will be coming back to the park." Jeff says we nodded and got our security guard outfits and flash lights, tasers, and a lot of keys. We all thanked him agin and went back home to get ready for the first night at team crafted amusement park.