The second night

Jin's POV

   I really didn't want to do this, not again, not after what happened last night. Something about this place gives me the creeps, and I had them before the animatronics attacked us. But here we are going back. Actually we are going through the gates right now.

"Alright so what's the plan?" Ross asks. All of us look at him. "Um well....... Just don't get attacked and survive the night." Max says. "I like that plan." I said happily. Everyone nodded. "Are's we goings to goes to the office?" Barney asks looking around feeling unsettled. "I think we should." Ross said sounding a little unsettled as well. We all nodded slowly and went to the office.

When we got to the office everyone took their spots. Ross turned on all of the monitors and looked over them closely. Barney was over by the door on the left ready to close it. And Max and me were going through our stuff finding everything that we would need, just in case we had to go back out there.

10 minutes later

I was sitting on a spiny chair spinning back and forth. Nothing was really happening so we were just goofing around. But I noticed that Ross was going through the monitors like crazy. So I get up off of the spiny chairs and go over to Ross. "Is everything ok?" I ask. "Um....well 1 animatronic is moving around and is slowly making it's way to us." Ross says pointing to one of the monitors. I look at the monitor and it showed a animatronic moving very slowly. I look at the clock it read 2:10 am. It took us awhile to get to the office so it's a reasonable time.

Then Max comes over, he looks at the monitor and his eyes widen. "Should we do something about that?" Max asks. "Well it's not moving very fast, but, I guess you guys can go check it out is you want." Ross says looking at a different monitor. Ross's eyes widen. Me and Max look at each other and then to the monitor that Ross was looking at. My eyes widen, there was another animatronic going to the gift shop.

"Which animatronics are moving?" I ask quickly. Ross looks closely at the monitors where the animatronics were moving. "Um it looks like it's Sky and Ian." Ross says looking at us. Me and Max look at each other and nod. We go over and get our stuff ready. I looked at the clock it read 2:40 am. "Be's careful guys." Barney said. We nodded. Ross looks over at the monitors and then to us. "All off the animatronics have moved so be careful, Sky has gone to the gift shop, and Ian is close by the office. All of the other animatronics have gone towards the middle." Ross said naming them off on his fingers. We nodded and we went out the door.

I really didn't want to do this. I didn't really want an animatronic attack me. But I guess I have to. So we walked slowly down the hall. When we got out of the hallway we were outside. We walked for a little bit but then I tripped over something. "Jin are you ok?" Max asked. I nodded and Max helped me up. I looked down to see what I tripped over and it was,...... A cake? Me and Max looked at each other with a confused look. Then Max looked away from the cake and gasped. "There's a whole trail of them." Max says pointing to the rest of the cakes.

We decided to follow the cakes. The trail lead to the middle of the park. Me and Max looked around for any more clues, but found nothing. That's when u heard metal against stone. I turned around to Seto walking towards me. Than the metal on stone started echoing, so I looked around and saw that every single animatronic was surrounding us in a circle. Me and Max looked at each other in fear. I thought that we were going to die.

Then Quentin walks up to us only leavening 4 blocks of space in between us. "M-max, J-J-Jin?" Quentin asks. The voice of the animatronic sounded just like him but cold and cracky. Me and Max nodded after he said our names. "G-go ahead t-tell them." Ian says. All of the animatronics look surprised. "I-I thought t-that Quentin w-was only g-g-going to be able t-to talk." Sky says. "I guess not." Seto said happily.

Then I see Ross and Barney run toward us. Ian goes over and grabs them. "Let's us goes!" Barney yells.
"Calm down you'll last longer." Ian says but it wasn't what he sounded like before, he sounded Derpy. Ian then drops Riss and Barney beside me and Max. "What do you want from us?!" I half yelled. All the animatronics looked at each other. Then Sky steps up a couple blocks. "There is 8 objects that need to be found. This is why they look like." Sky says then shows us his amulet, Ty's headphones, Seto's headband, Ian's sunglasses, Quentin's tie, Mitch's dog tags, Jason's space helmet, and Jerome's diamond axe he called Betty. "These are fakes." Sky continued. "There are real ones hidden in one place all together, t-they are in the park." Seto adds.

I look over to Ross and his eyes widen. "No,no,no,no. It was just a dream, it was just a dream." Ross half whispers. Something's wrong. I thought, I worried for my friend. Barney noticed as well and was comforting Ross. The animatronics widened their eyes and they all looked to Sky. "I didn't do it." Sky says seriously. "Then who did there's only 2 people who can and that's you and Sero." Ian says. "I didn't I was Saving up my magic for this." Seto says. "And how could I? You know I can't anymore." Sky says. Then Sky looks as if he was thinking then he gives a small gasp. "What?" Mitch asks impatiently. Than Sky looks happy. "Did you have a dream about this?" Sky asks quickly. Ross nodded slowly. "Then you know the details?" Sky asks. Ross nodded. Then I notice that Seto had a surprised look on his face. "He's still here?" Seto asks. "Apparently!" Sky says happily.

"Can I ask what the heck is going on?!" Max yells. "8 objects, the ones Sky showed you guys need to be found." Jerome says. "I know what we need to do." Ross says to us. The animatronics nodded with a small smile. "Time is running out, 3 more nights to go, please help us, find the 8 objects and we'll be set free." All the animatronics said in sync. We all nodded and then I blacked out.

Third person

After the animatronics said that they all blacked out. The animatronics all look at each other. "Did you do that Seto?" Quentin asks. Seto shoe his metal head no. "Sky?" Mitch asks. "Nope." Sky said looking at the unconscious people. They all shrugged. "It's 5:40 am." Seto says. "What do we do with them?" Ian asks. "We could put them up against the gate." Jason said. They all looked at each other and slowly nodded. "I'll get their stuff." Jerome said then walked to their office. "I'll put the stuff back." Sky says then goes to the gift shop and puts everything back the way it was. Jason put all of them against the gate when Jerome came back with all of their stuff. Then they all left to go back to their attractions. They all froze in spot when they got to their attractions.

Jeff opens the gate with his spare key and sees the 4 boys on the ground. He wakes them up and they were confused. They all grabbed their stuff and left for home. When they got home they didn't say a word. They all just went to bed.

  Night 2 is over but 3 more to go. Time is running out.

________________________

Thanks soooooo much for 106 reads!!!!!!!