Sehun Introduction

Year, 2013.

World, ours.

Colours available? Every one you could ever think of.

Devoid of what? Death.

This is the coloured world that Sehun lived in. The one he lives in currently is a whole new story all together. He may not be an occupant of the grey side, but he feels as though he is part of it, likening everything he does and thinks to a particular shade of grey.

Its yet another morning in the world he lives in, another day of school to endure, another test of his survival skills. Moving every muscle, taking every breath, is a chore. There are people who refer to a breath in literature as life giving, but in this case, it sucked it from Sehun.

He turned, his feet coming in contact with the cold wooden floor. He walked to the door, steps making loud clunking noises as he did so. The floorboards creaked under his heavy steps, crying for mercy from the unbearable pain Sehun was inflicting upon them. Sehun was oblivious to these cries, wrapped up in his own interpretation of a colourless world. The bright family portraits in the hall no longer carried meaning, or happy memories for him. The smiles that he could see were those belonging to the people who had long since scorned and rejected him. They were those that represented false kindnesses, lies, and ultimately, rejection. These were the people who had washed colour from his life, and made him no longer live, but exist.

The time passed, seconds painful, but minutes were torturous. To Sehun, an hour was like dying a million deaths.

Days? Hell itself.

-End of Sehun Introduction-