Chapter Six: [Grayscale Fairytale]

"Just tell me both, I will make my own judgements about what is believable or not."

Luhan smirked, rolling his  eyes. He turned to his left for a moment. Then his neck moved in a soft rolling motion as he looked down, then up to look at me.

"You can decide what to believe but I won't tell you which one is the crazy one." He paused, mischief dancing across his eyes. Across the whites of his eyes, the mischief waltzed slowly. Then upon the deep brown, the dance picked up in tempo; swirling around in mischievous little circles. Eventually the dance reached the black middle, fizzling out upon contact.

He spoke once more.

"I'm going to make this particularly difficult for you."

Difficult? I'd like to see him try. But at same time, I don't really care. I am sick of standing here - my poor little feet are sore. I motion my hand towards the dining table, and began walking to it. Luhan stands there for a moment, before catching on and following me.

We pulled out the chairs and sat ourselves down. Luhan was the first to speak, his tone as cheeky as the look in his eyes. "You ready?"

I raised my eyebrow in reply.

"So… I was riding past on my horse when a gunman shot my horse, so I clambered up the wall, escaping the gunman. Your window was open so I fell inside."

Luhan, although cheeky , seemed to be merely reciting the story; a vacant look in his eyes. He stayed like that, unmoving.

"Now for part two?" My own voice broke the silence, and Luhan jolted himself out of his reverie and continued talking.

"Well. I don’t know what you thought of that last story, but the real question is: What will you think of this one?" A smirk played across his lips, the familiar feeling of playfulness dancing an encore. "This time, everything is purely hypothetical - or not. I could be telling the truth, I could be making it all up in order to hide something else.

You have this decision in your hands as well." I nod. "I'll even tell it like a fairytale. Imagine it as one. Once upon a time, there was a spirit. He was Luhan to all those who knew him, an inhabitant of the grey to all those who did not. For this world was not normal you see, not like 'Earth,' which lay on the other side of the barrier. This world had no colour, no kindness. Anything good, such as dreams flourished in secret. Take note, that the word flourished does not equal abundance. The reason for this was that there were other beings. These other beings despised dreams, much as they despised everything else. They worked their hardest to eradicate them, guarding the split between the world and the other. These guardians were the first to any interferences, a eye cast over the spirits." Luhan's voice trailed off, carrying me with it. I could feel myself being caught in his words, pulling me into them. His words grasped my attention; holding me firmly.

"Then after an eternity of days spent waiting for the tomorrow that never came, Luhan finally decided to make his own taboo dream a reality. He had found a way to get into Earth, into the world of colour. The heavens had opened up to him, and he took the chance in open arms.

He couldn’t believe what he found in the heavens. It was impossible to sum up in so few words. To describe how he felt, and what he saw would have been another story altogether." Luhan paused the story to tell me how he would have to speed up the story. "He made his way to the town, confronted by a guardian he had seen in his own world. This guardian was hot on his heels, ready to stop him, ready to bring him back. This guardian had sworn not to fail in their duty."

Luhan's only method of escape? To dash into the nearest window in the hopes that the guardian would not follow. He ended up in Sehun's apartment blah blah the end. I am sorry that got so rushed towards the end, Sehun. I couldn't be bothered saying all the itsy bitsy details of my story."

I was speechless.

-----

Sorry my writing is so weak in this chapter guys. I just want to get it up. I edited in everything, but I am too tired to make any major improvements.

Every time someone comments a orphan cat gets a pat. Is that enough incentive for you?

I rhymed.

*giggles.*

Cat and pat

I'm a genius

BAHAHAHAHA