Prologue

A/N

Hi everyone! Just a quick note before you start reading, the prologue is set THREE YEARS after the first book. So Shaya is three years old now and a lot has changed :)

Also, to those of you that don't know, this is a sequel and if you haven't read the first Unexpected you won't understand this book.

Alright, Comment and Vote lovelies!! Tell me what you think.

•••••••••••

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the presence of family and friends to join together this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony..." I look at Harry and smile. I can't believe this day is finally here "Who gives this bride to this Groom in marriage?" Zayn squeezes my hand and says "I do" even though Zayn isn't my father or blood related he is still family and the only person I would have give me away. As Zayn places my hand in Harry's he winks, making me giggle and Harry smirk. The minister continues "I ask you each now, to repeat the marriage vows." Harry and I both wrote our own, with a relationship like ours it only seemed fitting to make our own promises to each other. "Anna there are no words to describe how much I love you, how much you mean to me. You are my everything and will always be my everything for as long as I live. You are the air in my lungs, the beat in my heart, you are the sunlight when my world is dark. I don't deserve to call you my wife but it would make me the happiest man on the planet if you say 'I do'" a tear slips from my eye at Harry's vows, they were beautiful... Before I say mine I take a deep breath "Harry we've been through everything together the good and the bad, the light and the dark, we've been separated and the odds were always against us being together. But I have loved you through all of that and will continue to love you, no matter what the future holds for us, that love will never falter. I can't imagine a life without you and I don't want to. Harry Styles if you will have me, I would be honored to be your wife" the small crowed before us erupts in cheers and Harry laughs "alright alright shut up all of you, let the minister finish!" he yells, jokingly, getting a couple laughs from our friends and Harry's family. "Do you Harry take this woman to be your wife, to live together after God's ordinance, in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

Another tear falls and Harry gently wipes it off with the pad of his thumb.

"And do you Anna take this man to be your husband, to live together after God's ordinance, in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"May the ring barrier please step forward and place the rings in my hand"

Niall walks up behind Harry and smack his bum, earning more laughs from the crowed, especially from Louis. The minister then takes Harry's hand and places my ring in his palm.

"Now repeat after me, with this ring"

"With this ring"

"I will love and cherish you"

"As a symbol of our love"

"I thee wed"

Harry smiles and places the ring on my finger "I thee wed"

The minister turns to me and I repeat the same words... Placing the ring on Harry's finger I say "I thee wed"

"By the power vested in me by the Almighty God, I now pronounce you man and wife, and may your days be good and long upon the earth... I now pronounce you husband and wife, mister Styles you may now kiss your bride"

Harry smiles and wraps me in his arms, our lips touch briefly before he picks me up and spins me around.

Once he puts me back down everyone claps and Shaya runs up to me and Harry giving us both a hug and a kiss "mummy you look pretty!" She exclaims

I kiss her head and say "not as pretty as you princess"

She giggles and Harry picks her up "are you happy for mummy and daddy?"

"Yes!" She laughs

Harry looks at me and smiles "me too"