XVIII

3 years ago...

« - - - »

"Have you seen the new girl?"

Kyle rolled his eyes. Here this goes again, he thought.

"Yes, I've seen the new girl. Everyone has seen her, Stan," Kyle sighed, annoyance ever so obvious in his tone.

Stan, ignoring his tone, seemed lovestruck. His pupils were wide and his cheeks were pink. Kyle knew he was thinking of her. Stan was always this way when he was falling in love. Or— as Kyle interpreted it —thinking with his dick.

"Don't you think she's... beautiful? I mean, she's sexy, alright, but she's just so gorgeous," Stan cooed, obviously in a daze.

Again, Kyle rolled his eyes. He wasn't quite ready to go through this again, but Stan was his BFF. He had to endure it.

"Not really my type," Kyle commented.

Together, Stan and Kyle walked down the hallway towards Room 108.

In South Park High School, the school split up the grades on four different floors. The freshman were on the first floor, sophomores on the second, juniors on third, and seniors on the fourth floor. Activity rooms were sprawled out through all floors. It surprised all of the students how the school was designed, considering how poor South Park had been when they were in fourth grade. It hasn't even been a decade since the school was built.

"That's fortunate for me," Stan said, a grin present on his face.

Kyle felt a bad gut feeling when he noticed Stan's grin.

He knew nothing good could come from Stan when he had his mind set on a girl.