What...

Jeremy's POV

"Okay... well, why did you bring us here?" I said.

"You guys are going to help me.  You are taking them home." PG said.

"Umm, how about no." Mike replied to PG's statement.

"Yes.  Here Mike, take Goldie, Freddy, Chica, Bonnie and Foxy.  Fritz, Jeremy." He said while looking at us. "Because you two are roommates, you get, Funtime, Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, BB, JJ, and Puppet."

"Great..." Fritz said after hearing we get the rest.

"Guys, look I know it's a lot, but come on.  They will be fine." PG assured us.

"Ugh, fine." Mike sighed.

"Fritz, you take care of Toy Bonnie, Toy Freddy, BB, and JJ.  I'll take care of the rest." I told Fritz.

"Wait... We are really doing this?!" Fritz yelled.

"I guess..." I told him.  I picked up the kids I was taking care of.  I told Fritz that we could go.

"Come on Fritz.... wait. PG what do they eat?"

"Pizza... and only pizza.   For now." He told us.

"WE HAVE TO FEED THEM WHAT?" Fritz yelled.

"Pizza." Mike told him.  Fritz sighed then, we left.  We got to the house and ordered, you guessed it, pizza.  We waited a while for it to come, when Funtime got up.  Like walking!  I did not know if anyone else could do this, but she went up to Fritz, and hugged him.  I started to laugh.

"No, Jeremy is the one taking care of you!" He said, shaking her off.  I laughed more and more, until the doorbell rang.  Puppet then got up!  And opened the door...

"No, no, NO! Puppet get back-" Fritz yelled.

"Hey, there.  That will be 12.50"  Said the pizza man.

"O-okay..." Fritz payed him, and we sat on the couch (yes I know so fancy).  We started to eat.

*Meanwhile at the lobby (Mike's house)

Mike's POV

I ordered some pizza, like PG said.  And it came.  But when I opened it Chica started to scream...

"PIZZA!!!" She yelled.  "Pizza, pizza, pizzaaaahhh!

"Is there something wrong with her...?" I asked myself.

Meanwhile Chica kept yelling.... "Pizza!  Pizza!  Pizza, pizza, pi-" Until she was interrupted.  Foxy, took his hook and grabbed a slice.  "Pi-pi pizza?" Chica whined.

"Oh god..." I said.

"FOXY, PIZZA, PIZZA GONE!!!!" She yelled when she jumped at Foxy.  "Pizza, pizza!!!" She yelled and yelled.  Bonnie came over and held Chica down.  Goldie helped by helping Foxy up.  I threw a slice at her, then she stopped like that.  Someone help...

*Now back to Jeremy and Fritz...

Everything was normal... the kids were eating and Fritz sat there.  

"Why did we do this?" He asked.

"I don't know..." I said.  "At least everything is peaceful."