Foxy, what the heck?!

Funtime's POV

Foxy ran over to the stage like a maniac.  And, with a jump up he was standing with Chuck E.  "Foxy what are you doing?!"  I yelled.

"Oh God, not again..." Bonnie sighed.

"What?  Wait, what's going on?" I asked.

"The Pirate Song..."

"What the heck is the pir-" I then looked up at Foxy.  And he was singing.

"Yar, yar fiddle li de!" He yelled.  I stared.  I mean who wouldn't?

"Just go with it..." Bonnie said.

"Okay... I knida know the song..." I said, as I begun to sing.  "Being a pirate is alright with me!"  Bonnie and Toy Chica joined in.  "Do what you want cus a pirate is free!  You are a pirate!"  We sung out.

(Sorry if I got the song wrong T-T)

Mike's POV

I saw Foxy jump onto the stage and the kids joined in with his singing as Fritz yelled, "Foxy what the heck!?"  But I have to admit, it was really funny.  But then an employee came.

"Are those your kids?" 

"Umm, I'm babysitting the two girls... with my friends.  We have a lot of kids with us.  Ya know, family out of town and such." I said quickly.

"Well, get that red head off stage, or I'll kick you out. Understand?"  He said.

"Yes, I'll get him off now."  I picked Foxy off from the stage and told him we could have gotten kicked out, but I told him I thought it was funny.  Just to humor him.

(Sorry no time to edit!)