When They Meet

***3 more years later

(They are 7 now...)

(Yes we are now doing the kids POV)

Puppet's POV

Today we are meeting up with some friends.  We don't know them yet, but Fritz said they are great!  He said there is a boy named Goldie who has the same powers as me! (Teleporting) I wonder if that's true.

BB and JJ's POV (They have a POV together cause reasons...)

JJ- I wonder how Mike will be.  He sounds nice and all, but I don't really know...

BB- I bet they are fine.  They sound fun.  I wonder how everyone else will be...

JJ- You know how Toy Chica can get.  She is nice at all, until you make her mad...

Funtime's POV

I like Jeremy and Fritz... but what about Mike?  Fritz says that I'll like him, I hope he is right.  Jeremy said that there is a kid, Bonnie I think... that I'll enjoy.  He says that he is super nice and funny.  And that me, him and Toy Chica will get along fine.  Fritz said to stay away from Chica, because she has some... social issues.  I hope he is right about everyone and Mike...

Chica's POV

I don't really know what's going on, but I do know some kids are coming over.  They are probably brats, especially the two girls, Funtime and a toy version of me.  They are probably show offs...  but I swear if they dare to talk to my bunny, they are going to have something coming... no one touches MY Bonnie.

Mike's POV

I hope this goes well, when they meet...

Bonnie's POV

I can't wait to meet them!  I heard about two girls that sound amazing!  I will most likely play with them, because Mike said that we'll be good friends!  I wonder if Foxy will be in the group too... it would be so much fun!  I bet they can't beat him in tag...

Foxy's POV

I guess it would be fine being in a group with Bonnie and the girls... Bonnie is my best friend and Mike says Funtime is super fast.  I wonder how she would prevail in tag... no, no one can be captain Foxy.