love spell or cursed with pain

Dipper's p.o.v
I awoke in Cypher's dreamscape and he's chanting something in a language I don't understand. What are you doing I yelled and cypher just looked at me and continued chanting. Stop and suddenly my stomach is glowing a blue color. I screamed from the pain it caused me. Then when I woke up Mabel was shaking me with fear on her face. Mabel what's wrong with you I asked. Dipper Bill was chanting something to you and your stomach is glowing still she said panicked. I looked down to my stomach and randomly started running unbearable pain through my body I tell Mabel to get someone quickly. She ran downstairs to get someone to help me. It felt like an eternity but Mabel came up with Ford. Dipper what's wrong Ford asked as he saw me laying there in pain and I pant out cypher just did something to me please help me great uncle Ford. I'll try dipper Ford said approaching dipper and then he told Mabel to go tell your friends what just happened. Right hang in there Dipper as she ran downstairs to our friends. Wendy,soos quick come upstairs its Dipper Bill hurt him come quick. Everyone ran upstairs and saw Dipper's glowing stomach and just then he cried out cause of the pain. Dipper Wendy calls out. A dude soos says panicked.